Private Client Solicitor Years Pqe Jobs Vacancy at Jmc Legal Recruitment
Jmc Legal Recruitment urgently required following position for Private Client Solicitor Years Pqe. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Private Client Solicitor Years Pqe Jobs Vacancy at Jmc Legal Recruitment Jobs Details:
Are you a Private Client Solicitor, interested in an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded and extremely supportive firm with a network of offices around the area?
They are an award-winning firm, they have been presented in recent years with the Law Society's Excellence Award for Innovation and two awards for excellent client service.
From their network of offices in Wiltshire, they service Berkshire, Hampshire, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Bath, London and elsewhere throughout the UK.
They provide a comprehensive range of first class legal services for individuals, families and businesses.
Their legal services include advice and assistance relating to Agriculture, Business, Charities, Contested Wills, Commercial Property, Dispute Resolution, Employment, Family Law, Personal Injury, Residential Property, and Wills, Probate & Tax.
They are looking for a Private Client Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE to join from any of their offices in Chippenham, Devizes, Marlborough or Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire.
This firms' lawyers help people from all walks of life in creating wills, trusts and lasting powers of attorney and in administering deceased estates. They aim to get to know their clients so that they can develop solutions, evolve their lives and protect their beneficiaries.
You will be…
- A Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive with 5 years PQE
- You will have experience of drafting wills, declarations of trust, Lasting Powers of Attorney, applying for probate and administrations of estate, and tax planning, as well as business development and securing new business.
- You will be able to competently deal with client matters relating to the departmental specialism and to develop additional skills and expertise in specific areas to complement the work of the team.
- You will have a good grounding in private client work
- You should have a meticulous eye for detail
- This role comes with VERY good prospects
- Package comprises; competitive salary, bonus entitlement, pension, life cover, holidays to include discretionary days and a day off for your birthday plus parking. Senior positions may include private health care.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.