Residential Lettings Field Trainer Jobs Vacancy at Cubitt West Horsham
Cubitt West Horsham urgently required following position for Residential Lettings Field Trainer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Residential Lettings Field Trainer Jobs Vacancy at Cubitt West Horsham Jobs Details:
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 + Car or Car Allowance – Funded Mobile Phone - Laptop
Work Pattern: Monday to Friday, 5 days per week, 08.15 – 18.30
We have a fantastic field trainer position available to work in our residential lettings offices across the whole of Arun Estates. You will be helping to train and develop staff at all levels, working closely with our Branch Managers, Operations Director and our senior management team.
- Supporting new starters through regular field visits and Foundation training, helping them to adapt to the branch environment in order to become successful letting agents
- Observational feedback and demonstration
- Technical IT coaching in relation to Rightmove
- Communicating closely with Operations Director, providing updates on progress and action recommendations
- Involvement in Managers Meetings
- Contributing and involved with 3 monthly reviews
- Health & Safety and welfare assessments
- Developing existing lettings staff
- Positive in attitude and have bags of energy
- Able to demonstrate a high level of success in estate agency
- Well organised and computer literate
- Keen to share best practise and knowledge of the job and get satisfaction from seeing others grow and develop