Part Time Helpdesk Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Interserve Loughborough
Interserve Loughborough urgently required following position for Part Time Helpdesk Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Helpdesk Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Interserve Loughborough Jobs Details:
The Helpdesk Receptionist role is to provide excellent administrative and reception services in support of Welbeck Defence Sixth Form College. The successful applicant will be the first point of contact for college visitors, so by default their impeccable standard of service and will be the visitor’s first impressions of Welbeck Defence Sixth Form College.
- Receive and appropriately direct telephone calls/messages in a professional, prompt and helpful manner.
- Ensure calls are correctly logged on the Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) System for:
- Task reporting, including Estate Management, Catering, Transport requests & Minor New Works
- Purchase ordering, goods receiving and processing invoices
- Event Management
- Completion of tasks
- Log reactive maintenance calls via the CAFM system, produce worksheets & deliver to support staff. Ensure jobs are signed off in a timely manner, accurately annotating work sheet information
- Assist with the production of reports, financial information, and performance reporting as directed by the Soft Services Manager.
- Deal with incoming and outgoing mail, sorting appropriately and distribution to Students.
- Ensure all tasks are performed within Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) parameters.
- Dealing with inter-face enquiries from Students, Staff and Military Personnel.
- Following visitor’s Security clearance, receive visitors at the Helpdesk. Determine the appropriate DSFC host, and arrange for the visitors to be collected or directed accordingly.
- Ensure that all contractors report to their host prior to commencement of work.
- Provide support to ‘Host Controllers’ for ‘Managed Events’ as determined by the Soft Service Manager.
- Carry out administration duties in support of DSFC activities
What we are looking for
- Must be motivated and enthusiastic with a passion to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Must have drive and commitment to achieve collective objectives.
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team
- Previous relevant administration or reception experience.
- Possess relevant facilities/ Administrative qualifications.
Additional InformationShift Information:
5 days from 7 (This will include Saturday mornings when the students are in attendance at the college).
0800 -1300 each day Tuesday –Saturday (when students are in college 28 weeks) Monday –Friday (When students are not in College).