Control Room Jobs Vacancy at Deutsche Bank London
Deutsche Bank London urgently required following position for Control Room. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Control Room Jobs Vacancy at Deutsche Bank London Jobs Details:
Job title: Control Room
Corporate title: Assistant Vice President
Division: Regulation, Compliance and Anti-Financial Crime
Regulation, Compliance and Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) protect the integrity and reputation of Deutsche Bank.
You’ll be managing the bank’s risks and will help to avoid unintentional rule breaches and conflicts of interest. You’ll also advise on ethical conduct and governance issues and keep our organisation up-to-date on regulatory and political challenges.
Finally you’ll be helping to prevent and detect the misuse of unpublished price sensitive information through the administration and monitoring of the bank’s Information Barrier procedures. Ensuring compliance with specific securities laws and/or bank policy relating to trading and research restrictions through administration and publication of the bank’s Restricted List and associated securities monitoring.
- Assisting the Control Room team in supporting the bank in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
- Being responsible for daily Control Room activities related to research pre-clearance, chinese walls and conflict clearing
- Mentoring staff including promoting diversity, mobility and high-performing employee development
- Providing highly specialised advice and interpretation of legal, regulatory and compliance risk and surveillance requirements as they relate to information barriers, watch lists, restricted lists, wall crossings, conflicts of interest, trading, research clearance and vetting requests and related issues
- Supervising the maintenance of the Watch and Restricted Lists
- Assisting with regulatory enquiries and interacting with regulators in relation to investigations related to information barriers/insider trading as well as assisting in the maintenance of internal policies and procedures
- Building and maintaining relationships with relevant Compliance Advisories, Front Office Business, Control Function Staff and Regulatory Authorities
- Managing and assisting in the timely resolution of exchange, regulatory or internal investigations and enquiries
- Reviewing and analysising the relevant regulatory notices, rule changes and industry best practices
- Liaising and advising the businesses to ensure compliance with regulatory developments
- Reviewing and updating relevant policies and procedures
- Escalating of all material issues to regional/global Compliance Management
- The ability to network and relationship build across a wide range of internal departments, compliance functions and industry bodies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, along with strong influencing, problem solving, organisational and stakeholder management skills
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities to meet organisational and business needs
- An expert in all aspects of control room activities, particularly regulations and best practices concerning information barriers and the ability to communicate these effectively throughout the organisation
- Ability to establish strong contacts within the industry
- Demonstrable desire to work in the Control Room or you will be a Solicitor with strong experience in a related industry with Compliance exposure and transferable skills
- Self motivated, organised and results orientated. Ambition to continue to develop and progress
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.