Programme Manager Ministry Justice Day Jobs Vacancy at Quast Ltd Croydon
Quast Ltd Croydon urgently required following position for Programme Manager Ministry Justice Day. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Programme Manager Ministry Justice Day Jobs Vacancy at Quast Ltd Croydon Jobs Details:
Our client, the Ministry of Justice, are seeking a Programme Manager, to join them at Southern House, Wellesley Grove, Croydon, CR0 1XG
Team: MoJ//CTS Initial contracts will run for 6 months and offer a rate up to £800/Day.
IR35 STATUS: Inside IR35 legislation. Candidates would be required to operate through an umbrella company on this engagement.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 17/01/2018 at 12:30
The CJS Common Platform Programme will completely transform the way that HMCTS and CPS work by replacing technology and changing working practices. It is essential that the Programme's leadership team comprises experienced professionals who are able to utilise best practice delivery techniques to ensure that the incremental change approach can be smoothly and quickly adopted by the business.
The successful candidates will be experienced Programme or Change Managers who will support, and deputise for, the Programme Director who will engage with a wide variety of stakeholders including other government departments and agencies across the criminal justice system, as well as the Major Projects Authority, HM Treasury and Cabinet Office, in what will be complex and challenging circumstances, whilst providing inspirational and experienced leadership to development teams, maintaining delivery schedules, reporting on the status of individual developments, agreeing and implanting best practice guidance and accounting for development costs, time and budget.
In addition to being an instrumental part of the CJSCP leadership team, the successful candidates will engage with members of the HMCTS and CPS Senior Management Teams on a regular basis, building strong and sensitive relationships across functional boundaries and advising the Senior Responsible Owners and Programme Board members on key decision points, risks and issues, critical to the delivery of the Programme's objectives. Crucially, these roles will require a resolute grip on the delivery of incremental change, within strong governance arrangements, utilising best practice delivery techniques to ensure an effective transition of all change to business as usual.
The primary purpose of the role is to lead and direct development to ensure successful delivery of a range of interdependent workstreams within CJSCP to time, cost and quality standards, releasing the essential benefits on which criminal justice agencies will rely. The successful candidate will work closely with the Programme Director and other members of the Programme's Senior Management Team, providing service expertise and supporting Service Managers, Business Product Owners and business leads in shaping and delivering the vision for business change, defining how these changes and their associated benefits will be evaluated and ensuring that user-centred, sustainable digital products and services are built and released to the business to the agreed plan, cost and quality.
The successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A track record of leading the successful delivery of significant IT enabled business change programmes to tight deadlines and limited resources in the public or private sector, preferably with similar complexity, scale or reach;
- Experience of delivery and reporting requirements within structured portfolio and programme management environments, preferably with an understanding of how Agile at Scale development can be managed within the structure of a programme of simultaneous workstreams;
- Strong and effective stakeholder management skills in a multi-supplier environment: encouraging collaborative partnership working and shared goals;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to confidently interact with senior stakeholders and effectively explain complex technical problems and solutions, manage feedback from multiple stakeholders;
- Strategic thinking skills, with the ability to analyse complex issues and develop innovative, creative solutions and approaches;
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to build and inspire high performing teams with a wide range of stakeholders from multiple suppliers to resolve complex business and technical issues;
- Strong financial management and budgeting skills
- Some knowledge of enterprise-scale IT-enabled business change programmes through digital/web channels;
- Demonstrable experience of scaled agile and waterfall project management methodologies.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, this role will not offer Visa sponsorship. Tier 2 – General visas cannot be accepted. This role requires that candidates be willing to undergo BPSS (DS) Baseline Personnel Security Standard (with a Disclosure Scotland).
Other Job Postings
Visit https://quast.workable.com for all current Quast recruitment job vacancies.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £800.00 /day