Technician Legoland Discovery Centre Birmingham Jobs Vacancy at New Openings Birmingham
New Openings Birmingham urgently required following position for Technician Legoland Discovery Centre Birmingham. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technician Legoland Discovery Centre Birmingham Jobs Vacancy at New Openings Birmingham Jobs Details:
You will be responsible for maintaining and developing the site to the highest of standards.
- You will be responsible to ensure all equipment and tools are kept in good condition and stored in one place.
- We are passionate about customer service and you will maintain a pleasant and approachable manner towards our visitors at all times.
- As part of the Technical team you will ensure that a consistent preventative maintenance programme of works is in place so that visitor satisfaction remains at the very highest standard.
- You will complete daily Health and Safety, Fire checks and file documentation as required.
- You will be responsible to complete daily maintenance checks to include: light bulb check, painting, general repairs etc.
- You will be required to assist with the maintenance of all site systems.
- You will be proactive with the general cleanliness and tidiness of all “behind the scenes” areas in addition to public areas.
- You will be required to assist and give your input with the annual maintenance plan.
- You will assist with the installation and maintenance of new equipment involved in a new development or project at the site.
- You will be responsible to open and close the attraction and as such will follow our opening and closing procedures as detailed in the departments operating plan.
- Plus any other reasonable duty as detailed by the attraction management team.
- You are a real team player who is ultimately willing to get stuck in and do whatever it takes to ensure a seamless guest experience….the Merlin Way!
- Prior experience of working in a technical/maintenance role
- Knowledge of ride maintenance and AV a big plus
- Knowledge and experience of Health and Safety and Fire checks and relevant documentation including manuals and audits is preferred
- Experience of working with life support and emergency systems