Service Engineer Week Shift Pattern Jobs Vacancy at Ucc Coffee Leeds
Ucc Coffee Leeds urgently required following position for Service Engineer Week Shift Pattern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Engineer Week Shift Pattern Jobs Vacancy at Ucc Coffee Leeds Jobs Details:
3 week shift pattern:
Week 1. = Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon. 12 hour shift each day
Week 2. = Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon. 12 hour shift each day
Week 3. = Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri and then 6 days off. Repeat.
Promote the UCC brand by responding to preventative maintenance and reactive service call requests by working in a professional, efficient and thorough manner for a broad range of clients ranging from high street independents to national brands and organisations.
- Carry out a broad range of coffee equipment repair and preventative maintenance tasks from fault finding to diagnosis, making sure all coffee equipment is left in a good working order.
- All work carried out meets the correct equipment set up as per agreed specification providing consistent coffee quality to ensure first time fix and customer satisfaction.
- Work proactively with the central call centre, by taking day to day instructions, keeping them updated, so waiting customers are kept informed.
- Comply with all on-site arrival procedures, by making contact with a manager/supervisor on site to introduce yourself and seek permission to commence work on equipment.
- Adhere to Health and Safety procedures, undertaking risk assessments to ensure that it is safe to work and bring any risks to the attention of the company management.
- Complete all necessary on-line job sheets, time sheets and supporting documentation as required, ensuring it is reviewed and completed prior to leaving premises, to validate client satisfaction.
- Keep in good working order all tools, equipment and vehicles supplied by the company, reporting any faults, breakages or equipment failures to your line manager daily.
- Provide agreed spare parts stocks via hand held unit to ensure that parts are invoiced to the customer, deducted from stock and replenished to maintain your vehicle stock inventory.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- A confident individual with a passion for customer service
- Excellent understanding of coffee quality and associated equipment
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills with an electrical mechanical background
- Computer literate with a clean driving licence
- Self-motivated with a flexible approach to work, location and hours.
Salary: Up to £32k + Company Vehicle + Sales incentive Bonus + 25 days Holiday + other Company benefits.