Cash Reconciliation Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson Redhill
Willis Towers Watson Redhill urgently required following position for Cash Reconciliation Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cash Reconciliation Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson Redhill Jobs Details:
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Human capital and benefits
High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster wellbeing and implement solutions that work.
Willis Towers Watson’s Technology and Administration Solutions (TAS) is a global line of business whose revenue is primarily driven from providing outsourced pension administration services to occupational pension funds. Our three largest markets are Germany, UK and US. We have worked with some of the world’s leading organizations for over 25 years to provide benefit administration and outsourcing to over five million participants across the globe.
In the ever-changing world of pensions administration outsourcing Willis Towers Watson has been a market leader for well over a decade. With outsourcing appointments to the most prestigious list of pensions clients anywhere, Willis Towers Watson provides an extensive range of services to more than 300 clients, including: -
• Establishing and managing client teams
• Servicing over 500,000 pension plan members through record keeping and helplines
• Paying around 150,000 pensioners a month
• Providing accountancy and treasury services
• IT Development and systems support
• Specialist advice and project management
The individual will be working within the investment and reconciliation team and will be expected to carry out the following tasks:
- To assist with the analysis of the DC bank accounts including multi currency transactions
- To complete monthly cash reconciliation analysis detailing monies in / monies out
- Provide the Admin team with monthly reporting detailing the outstanding cashbook balances
- To assist the admin teams with queries relating to the cashbook balances
- To prepare the monthly management cash reconciliation report
- To prepare monthly unit reconciliations ensuring that the core database reconciles to the investment manager valuation reports.
- To prepare the monthly management unit reconciliation report
- To prepare year end unit reconciliation reports as requested by the scheme accountant
- Work to tight deadlines and communicate progress
- To ensure all files are maintained in accordance with company guidelines
- Maintain accurate data on the core administration system
- Maintain the reconciled position between the bank account, the core administration system and the investment manager
- Respond to Investment Manager and internal queries
- To provide reporting to the internal teams
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Excel is desirable
- Good communication skills.
- Strong numerical skills with a high level of accuracy and an eye for detail.
- Self motivated and enjoys problem solving. The position would suit individuals who have worked in an accounting, administration or investment function, ideally in a Pensions Administration environment.