Domain Architecture Jobs Vacancy at Hsbc London
Hsbc London urgently required following position for Domain Architecture. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Domain Architecture Jobs Vacancy at Hsbc London Jobs Details:
- The role “Head of CDD Architecture” has responsibility for leading, defining, maintaining and owning the enterprise architecture for the Customer Due Diligence domain within Financial Crime Risk. Ultimately responsible for ensuring the CDD architecture is fit for purpose, meeting business objectives, IT & Business Strategy and ensuring compliance with group standards and policies. The role will front CDD architcture to CDD business stakeholders and within the Group Architecture & Design Practice and assocaited goverance forums ensuring that the target architecture is understood and approved. The role owner must also ensure that the target architecture is implemented consistently by the respective CDD DevOps teams.
- Lead and own the development and implementation of CDD architecture strategy and standards.
- Accountable for the delivery of all aspects of the design and material decision making on major architectural activities.
- Accountable for the identifcation, mangement and remediation of material design issues associated with major architectural activities.
- Introduce new practices, processes, techniques, products, services, technologies and standards where needed against identified use cases, via the appropriate governance bodies.
- Act as the recognised technical expert for Customer Due Diligence systems.
- Chair and manage the governance forums such as the CDD Design Authority to ensure the CDD architecture is not compromised.
- Be accountable to the group for design decisions taken within the CDD domain.
- Lead and own the development and implementation of architecture strategy and standards pertinent to the Customer Due Diligence domain.
- Stay abreast of technology trends and advise Technology and the business about potential benefits/impacts.
- Introduce new practices, processes, operating model, techniques, products, services, technologies and standards where needed against identified use cases, via the appropriate governance bodies.
- Provide a consultancy role to IT and business teams where appropriate.
- Where appropriate, provide full life cycle architectural guidance to development teams and ensure quality technical deliverables.
- Customer focus – Leads a customer-centred culture. Champions activities encouraging outstanding service and/or enhancing customer advocacy. Deepens customer insight by gathering information to shape approaches to customers.
- Strengthening stakeholders relationships – Cultivates strong relationships with organisationally important global and/or high value stakeholders with a tailored approach including Global Business Management, Global Functions Management, Architecture for a Global Business or Global Function, IT Domain Heads and key partnerships with Strategic Vendors.
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
- Responsible for leading, driving and executing the architecture strategy for the Customer Due Diligence domain within Financial Crime Risk.
- Actively promote the benefits of architecture, accepted best practice techniques, standards and tools to other areas of the group and external suppliers where necessary.
- Ensure that the highest level of quality for all activities and products is provided.
- Manage the CDD Architecture team of architects.
- Drive future state architecture execution in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Drive partnerships with technology vendors to influence industry direction.
- Represent HSBC at industry round table forums & conferences.
- Host internal and external communities of practice.
- Mentor and coach less experienced members of staff and promote an understanding of the value of architecture and the appropriate use of technologies and standards across CDD, FCR and Group.
- Be a prominent member withing the global architecture community.
- Build strong relationships with engineering and operations teams within CDD.
- Identify and develop architecture and design talent within IT, both within directly managed CDD teams and within other aligned teams.
- Responsible for leading the execution and operation of the CDD architecture practive globally.
- Manage architecture reviews through appropriate governance mechanisms like the CDD TDA ensuring peer review of all activities.
- Ensure that any new technology products are taken through the appropriate Group governance mechanisms.
- Ensure that all existing/new service patterns/deployments guides are taken through the appropriate governance mechanisms within FCR and if need be Group.
- Keep abreast of Evergreening requirments for the CDD estate.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant internal instructions (FIMs, GSMs, circulars) and external regulatory requirements, including the management of operational risk and adherence to the group’s standards of ethical behaviour.
- Line management responsibility of Lead IT Architects and IT Architects.
- Own and manage relationships for CDD Architecture with key stakeholders in Global Business Functions; FCR and Group IT, Operations and Strategic Vendors.
- Lead and owns the development and implementation of the global architecture strategy for CDD.
- Set and govern architecture standards for the CDD domain.
- Manage risks identified through design proceses and governance mechanisms.
- Communicate changes in Architecture policy & governance effectively.
- Experience of authoring business cases for technical deliverables.