Cib Investment Banking Emea Healthcare Coverage Associate London Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase London
- Cib Investment Banking Emea Healthcare Coverage Associate London
- Morgan Chase
- London ENG
- 08 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Morgan Chase London urgently required following position for Cib Investment Banking Emea Healthcare Coverage Associate London. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cib Investment Banking Emea Healthcare Coverage Associate London Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase London Jobs Details:
J.P. Morgan's Investment Banking Healthcare Coverage Group provides a full range of investment banking services to numerous clients based across the EMEA region. Its clients include many of the world's leading firms in their respective industries. The Group's primary focus is on delivering creative solutions to clients for mergers and acquisitions and equity and debt capital raising.
In Investment Banking, you will work with top-tier professionals at the heart of a leading global investment bank. Our Associates are the anchors of each team and are expected to make a personal impact right from the start. You will work on some of the biggest deals in investment banking, interact with clients almost immediately, travel for the firm and handle increasingly important responsibilities.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business. We offer our clients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities, providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients succeed; we are committed to contributing to orderly and well functioning markets and supporting global economic growth across our businesses.
As an Investment Banking Associate, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Participating in the "full cycle" of transactional execution including preparing marketing pitches, reviewing and formulating financial analysis, preparing and presenting internal committee memoranda and client presentations
- Having a working knowledge of the relevant industry sectors and the Firm's product and service offerings. This person will be expected to develop expertise in the quantitative and analytical practices used to develop strategic, capital structure and valuation recommendations to clients and will work alongside senior bankers in providing relationship support and executing transactions
- Playing a leadership role in implementing the execution function including working with analysts and associates, as well as assisting more senior bankers
- Playing an important role in the development of the firm, the Healthcare group and their capabilities
- Participating in building the business over the long term by developing individual expertise in an appropriate industry and contributing to enhancing the J.P. Morgan franchise.
You will gain exposure to IB coverage professionals in other offices worldwide, as well as work with various product coverage teams worldwide.
The successful candidate will possess or demonstrate the following personal and professional attributes:
- Prior Healthcare investment banking experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with specific ability to communicate concepts and ideas concisely and defend their validity
- Very strong quantitative and analytical skills (including Excel modelling and valuation work)
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, and have the aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and to develop innovative solutions
- Candidate needs to be adaptable, able to manage projects independently and be ready to assume a high level of responsibility as a member of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to comfortably interact with clients in a professional and mature manner
- Outstanding ethics, integrity and judgment
- Excellent understanding of financial, legal and reputational risks facing large integrated investment banks in today's environment
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Highly organized, detail oriented and proactive
- Excellent technology skills with superior Excel and PowerPoint skills and ability to quickly learn new software applications.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date 30 March 2017