Learning And Development Officer Jobs Vacancy at The Original Factory Shop Burnley
The Original Factory Shop Burnley urgently required following position for Learning And Development Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Learning And Development Officer Jobs Vacancy at The Original Factory Shop Burnley Jobs Details:
Established in 1969, The original factory shop brings big brands at bargain prices to Britain’s local high streets. We source “must buy” quality ranges at unbelievable prices, bringing out the bargain lover in everyone so we can satisfy our customers. With over 220 stores nationwide, we bring our customers big brands up to 70% off across multiple departments including fashion, beauty, home & more. High street cut price labels were how we started the business (with our first store in Keighley) and still form a part of our range today.
We are currently looking for a Learning and Development (L&D) Officer to help our employees advance their skills and knowledge.
Reporting into the Head of People you will be responsible for:
- Creating training programmes that are aligned with the organisation’s objectives and having a strong understanding of what these are.
- Deliver training materials within Retail, Head Office and Warehouse
- Acting as the go to within the business for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and development plans.
- Working closely with various leaders across the organisation and having a full understanding of their departments function and training requirements.
- Implement and champion various learning methods companywide (e.g. Train the trainer coaching, job-shadowing, support and challenge).
- Managing the development of People Partners and the HR team from a training and development perspective.
- Structure development programs to improve performance and build our future talent pool.
- Proven experience as an L&D Officer, Training Officer or similar
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Proficient IT skills
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with Management and colleagues
- CIPD in Learning and Development Level 3 minimum (desirable)
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Colleague discount from your first day
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free life insurance
- VIP recognition scheme
Please click Apply to start your application.
For more information about The Original Factory Shop, please go to our website at: