Site Technical Manager Jobs Vacancy at Blue Spark
Blue Spark urgently required following position for Site Technical Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Site Technical Manager Jobs Vacancy at Blue Spark Jobs Details:
Are you an experienced Technical Manager looking for an exciting new challenge within a thriving food business? This prestigious food manufacturer supplies a major UK retailer with an expansive range of innovative products, and they are now looking for their next Technical expert to drive excellence across the business.
In this senior level role you’ll manage the technical function and play a critical role in the delivery of the technical strategy. Your key accountabilities will include:
· Working cross functionally to lead and manage your team, ensuring they are supported and managed effectively in order to deliver products to the required specifications, legislation and customer standards.
· Using your technical expertise to maintain optimum levels of quality through formulating, implementing and managing internal audit programmes, systems and team KPI’s, guaranteeing compliance with legislative requirements including HACCP and BRC.
· Leading your team through all arrangements supplier and third party visits, highlighting and resolving any potential issues whilst reporting on outcomes and ensuring quality management systems are updated accordingly.
· Acting as the main interface with major retail customers during site meetings and audits, investigating complaints and enquiries efficiently to ensure their specifications and standards are met.
· Being actively involved in the site’s continuous improvement process, challenging processes where necessary and working proactively with customers to develop strong working relationships and ensure company and customer expectations are exceeded.
Suit a proven Technical Manager with a wealth of technical experience gained from a similar role in the chilled sector of the food manufacturing industry. You’ll have worked with the UK major multiples, and will have experience of managing HACCP and BRC standards along with a successful track record of delivering product excellence. You’ll have demonstrated the ability to lead a team, using fantastic communication and interpersonal skills to drive continuous improvement initiatives. Good organisation and project management skills are a must in order to succeed in this role, and a high level of computer literacy is also essential.
If you are passionate about food and food safety and are ready to drive change with this prominent food business then please apply now or call 0345 2600 737 for more information.
Please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.