Stand Alone Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy at Applied Blockchain London
Applied Blockchain London urgently required following position for Stand Alone Marketing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Stand Alone Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy at Applied Blockchain London Jobs Details:
About the role: For this newly created role we are looking for full of positive energy, can do person. Someone who wants to create from scratch our marketing strategy and is also willing to do the hands-on work of building our community.
Someone who is an all-rounder marketing expert who can devise and implement E2E marketing campaigns, Increase brand awareness, Create engaging and meaningful content to improve SEO, manage all social media platforms and develop and execute marketing initiatives.
We are seeking for someone to be involved in all areas of marketing: online, offline, direct, PR, Digital, marketing automation tools, event planning, organizing and leading, etc.
Someone who embraces autonomy and who will lead to the success of the social media marketing from day one. Hands-on social media, content marketing and online community management experience will ensure that you will execute on top performing content and brand campaigns that excite and engage our followers.
You must have a good understanding and knowledge of Blockchain trends as need to develop relevant content topics to engage with the brands target audience, ensuring this promotes interaction and encourages traffic.
Applied Blockchain is one of the most interesting and promising startups in the Blockchain space in London. We are growing very fast and are building our team so this is a rare opportunity to make a significant impact. This role will provide the right person with a chance to chart their own success as they become part of a top team, bent on creating value and making a real difference.
How much more exciting does it get!
This is a hands-on Marketing Manager role. You will be responsible for the full marketing project life cycle from initial conception through to implementation/completion of the marketing campaigns.
- Driving engagement with the Applied Blockchain online community.
- Monitoring activity on social media platforms and responding in a timely and accurate manner, reflecting the company’s values.
- Building and managing our Blockchain community of Developers, Potential candidates, clients and enthusiasts, through different channels.
- Design, Develop, deliver and implement the marketing strategy. Setting objectives for social media, including growth, reach, engagement, lead & conversion and monitoring progress.
*Manage marketing communication initiatives; internal and external communications and special events promotions Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Monitor trends in social media and respond when required to these trends.
- Review new technologies and keeping the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing. Communicating with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners.
Who are you?
You are a self-starter who acts with purposefulness and speed and is able to exert influence in order to champion innovative ideas and challenge the status quo while using analytics to help drive strategy
- You are Blockchain geek. You truly believe Blockchain is the most amazing technology. You eat, drink and sleep Blockchain.
- You have proven experience in implementing successful marketing campaigns.
- You have extensive knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and listening tools.
- You enjoy creating content facebook and Linkedin are your butter and bread.
- You have the ability to get things done in a fast-paced environment, you learn quickly and have a can-do approach.
- Exceptional storytelling ability and creative skills.
- What else? Photography, video and Photoshop skills are a plus.
- Experience at a startup or growth stage business is also big plus
For more information about us "Applied Blockchain" https://appliedblockchain.com
This is a full-time role based in Canary Wharf, London UK,