Brand Promotion Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Plan Insurance Purley
Plan Insurance Purley urgently required following position for Brand Promotion Marketing Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Brand Promotion Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Plan Insurance Purley Jobs Details:
Working hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday 08:55 -17:30
Application deadline: 31 January 2018
This is a brand new role within our growing marketing team, so there is scope for development and for you to make your mark. We are looking for a full-time position, however we will consider part time (4 days a week).
Desired Knowledge and Experience:
- Business minded, with a good understanding of numbers and key metrics (GWP, CR, CPAs)
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Prior experience of events management (exhibitions, corporate events) and merchandising desired
- Knowledge of designer tools (Adobe CS) a plus
- Highly self-motivated with a desire to see projects through to completion
- Organised, with good presentations skills, and capable to adapt to different circumstances and environments
- A good communicator, comfortable working with customers, colleagues and managers at all levels of seniority and able to liaise effectively with other internal departments
- Good team working skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proven desire to update knowledge and skillset when required.
- Passionate, willing to make a change and bring new ideas
- Full clean driving licence
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Events: organise and attend corporate functions as per the marketing strategy. Oversee the organisation of regional campaigns and visit regional appointed representatives on a regular basis.
- Communications: promote the brand to employees, suppliers, customers and prospects.
- Merchandising / branded promotional Items: source, order and manage stocks; organise distribution of promotional items to existing and potential customers.
- Social Media & Blog: post on social media platforms and create blog articles related to company functions and relevant industry news.
- Copywriting: liaising with the design executive, to gather or produce relevant copy, information or details for publications, leaflets, flyers and adverts.
- Market insight: research the competition and markets.
- Reporting: Monitor the effectiveness of brand promotions using online analytics and customer feedback. Create and maintain reports for each event and campaign, assess their effectiveness and make recommendations for future improvements.