Director Philanthropy Stewardship International Jobs Vacancy at Alliance Defending Freedom Washington
Alliance Defending Freedom Washington urgently required following position for Director Philanthropy Stewardship International. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Philanthropy Stewardship International Jobs Vacancy at Alliance Defending Freedom Washington Jobs Details:
Everyone says they want to change the world. We’re looking for people who actually will.
Alliance Defending Freedom is an alliance-building legal organization that advocates for the right of people to freely live out their faith. Please visit our career site to view our Statement of Faith and Guiding Principles.
Director of Philanthropy & Stewardship, International
Alliance Defending Freedom seeks a full-time, highly skilled Director of Philanthropy & Stewardship to focus on the East Coast of the USA and work with the ADF International team in Europe. You will acquire and grow quality relationships within an assigned region that will lead to increased contributions. You will accomplish this through one-on-one personal engagements, executing events, referral generations, research within the target markets, networking amongst various allies and prospective allies. You will expand our ability to cultivate current Allied Ministry Supporters for the purpose of creating more financial capacity and expanding our networks of relationships. You are also responsible for identifying, recruiting, selecting, training, and leading a healthy Ambassador Community within a region.
Your Essential Responsibilities:
In this position, you will:
- Align with the ministry Statement of Faith and Guiding Principles;
- Be a responsible self-starter, require little supervision, ability to lead others, can manage day-to-day activities aligned to annual results, and take ownership for your assigned region;
- Have high integrity;
- Proven track record of establishing personal trust and then communicating trustworthiness;
- Have empathy: ability to put oneself in the other's shoes and deepen relationship across a broad array of topics;
- Have a proven track record in time management, task and process management, multi-tasking, and ability to communicate clearly and succinctly when relating to fellow team members. This includes a proven ability to follow through on all assignments, relationship commitments, and development cycle items, and do so within the ministry supplied software systems;
- Be a team player: successful demonstration of understanding and contribution to the larger ministry wide objectives including a willingness to share ideas, skills, contacts and information to peers to maximize ministry effectiveness;
- Exhibit excellent communication skills including the ability to make presentations using PowerPoint or Keynote as well as ability to refine written proposals and reports.
- This is a salaried position.
Skills you need to succeed:
- Strong persuasive skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong networking and alliance-building skills;
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with people of substantial financial means;
- Ability to properly and accurately manage expense reports on a monthly basis. Complete other administrative communication reports as assigned on time;
- Ability to keep Calendar and Trip-it up to date and reflect scheduling projected three months in advance;
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team in any role necessary and/or work independently with effectiveness;
- Ability to travel up to 75 nights per year.
- Ability to work and travel in Europe.
Education and/or experience:
- Minimum of five (5) years sales or development experience;
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Has your interest been piqued? We hope so, and we want to hear from you today if you have the desire and passion to serve at ADF International! Apply for this position below.
All information submitted in connection with this application will be transmitted to and processed (used) by ADF in the United States. As the parent company of all ADF International entities around the globe, ADF provides their funding and is involved in their operations, including employment decisions. Accordingly, if you are successful in seeking employment with an ADF International entity, ADF HR personnel will continue to process your personal information for administrative purposes in connection with your employment on an ongoing basis.
ADF retains employee application information throughout employment for multiple reasons, including retaining information about qualifications for other positions as well as for assessing the veracity of the application.
By submitting your application, you consent to the processing of your personal information in connection with this employment application, and if hired, to the ongoing processing of your personal information in connection with your employment.