Export Administrator Jobs Vacancy at The Management Bank Recruitment Ltd Sheffield
The Management Bank Recruitment Ltd Sheffield urgently required following position for Export Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Export Administrator Jobs Vacancy at The Management Bank Recruitment Ltd Sheffield Jobs Details:
Are you an experienced Export Administrator with a strong customer focus and a desire to go the extra mile? Do you relish the challenge of working in a busy and fast-moving Export Sales department where good teamwork and multi-tasking are paramount? If this begins to describe you, then this is a great opportunity to join Gripple Ltd in Sheffield may be right for you. Due to an internal staff move we now need an
What is the role?
Reporting to the Export Internal Sales Manager and based at one of our three Sheffield sites, you will be the first point of contact for a number of export customers and work closely with a variety of departments across the business. Key duties will include the following:
- providing first class service to internal and external customers
- managing orders internally from cradle to grave - order scheduling and planning into production, entering sales orders, preparing goods by all transport methods worldwide, preparing export documentation, liaison with freight forwarders and couriers
- dealing with all customer enquiries
- supporting globally based sales managers
- updating and maintaining records, reports and schedules
- attending production meetings to ensure the best outcome for your customers
- preparing various reports relating to customers and freight costs/performance
To be considered for the position, you must be able to offer the following:
- excellent customer focus, with a 'can do' attitude
- knowledge of, and experience in international sales and export shipping (Incoterms, customs documentation and processes)
- a willingness and an ability to do a variety of tasks, often simultaneously - good time management and prioritising skills are therefore required
- enthusiasm and flexibility, with an ability to work both on your own initiative and as part of a team
- the ability to work under pressure, often to strict deadlines, whilst maintaining attention to detail
- effective communication skills for liaising with both internal and external customers
- foreign language skills, whilst not essential, would be an advantage
We manufacture a patented range of wire joiners and tensioners sold internationally into the construction and agriculture markets. Our head office is in Sheffield where we have three world-class manufacturing sites and we have expanding sites in Strasbourg, Chicago and Delhi. We take pride in doing things differently; that is why we are a globally recognised brand and why we challenge over 500 employees across the world to stamp their own footprint on the 'Gripple Spirit'.
What we offer
The benefits package includes a competitive basic salary, 15% non-contributory pension life assurance, private medical cover, permanent health insurance and a share purchase scheme.
Why we are different
You will be joining a business that is owned by its employees and won the coveted EOA 'Employee Owned Business of the Year award' in November 2015. You are expected to become a stakeholder in the business, which entitles, and indeed, requires you to challenge, offer ideas, take the initiative and contribute to positive change.
Get in touch
In the first instance, your CV and covering letter should be directed to Deborah King quoting job reference 675. If you have any further questions, not covered above, please call Deborah on *************