Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Jll London
Jll London urgently required following position for Financial Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Jll London Jobs Details:
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
We’re a Fortune 500 company. We work across 80 countries, in 280 different offices, with a team of over 77,000 individuals. And we look after a property portfolio of over 4bn square feet, all on behalf of our clients.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
We are looking for a Financial Analyst for our London Office Markets Group business line.
JLL is a financial and professional services Firm specialising in real estate. The Firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate.
Our proactive and commercially-focused approach has built an industry-leading track record of delivering exciting, successful, world-class projects in sectors as diverse as offices, hotels, leisure, shopping centres, residential, logistics warehousing, industrial and data centres.
The London Office Markets Group (the ‘Group’) advises clients on leasing, acquiring, developing and investing in office space across London, including core West End and City geographies.
This temporary role will provide support for the review and cleansing of real estate data held within our Central London HUB database.
To be accountable for financial analysis and regular financial reporting to support the Central London Tenant Representation and Office Agency teams. Assist with presenting of financial information to enable clients to make informed decisions on commercial real estate and leasing opportunities.
The Tenant Rep team advises corporate occupiers on all aspects of property relative to their operational portfolio. Principal activities include disposals, acquisition, lease restructures and ongoing strategy. Very often the Tenant Rep team is the conduit between the client and their needs for other JLL services. At JLL we have exposure to major global and European corporates either through our global term contracts or via our geographic spread at local levels across the UK market.
The Central London Office Agency team are leaders in their market, providing clients with value-driven advice across all instruction sizes. With a track record that extends from the traditional markets of the City, West End and Canary Wharf to the emerging hubs – our team has London covered.
What this job involves
- Responsible for the delivery of timely financial analysis, including P&L statements, cash flow and sensitivity analysis
- Effective communication of outcomes with Clients
- Partnering with office agency teams and their clients to provide value-added management information, assist in the decision making and implementation of strategic property advice
- Take ownership of Excel tools used by the team, streamlining the analytical process and ensuring the quality of analysis produced
- Responsible for preparing internal financial reports and variance analysis, and presenting financial information to the business line managers and office market teams
- Producing business and financial profiles on target clients and occupiers
- Working closely with the tenant representation and other business units to provide financial modelling on key instructions, support pitches for new business and maximise the depth of advice provided to clients
- Ideally, degree qualified; degree in real estate, economics or finance preferred.
- Previous experience in similar role.
- An analytical mind with ability to understand JLL and its clients' businesses, and to assist in implementing strategic property advice for clients
- Strong Excel modelling skills, including understanding of financial functions (NPV, IRR) and ability to construct pivot tables
- Strong communications skills and assured presenter
- Able to build effective business relationships across all levels
- Confident working within a team environment
- Understanding or demonstrable interest in the property industry
- Attention to detail
- Proactive approach to work – flexibility where required if needed to work outside normal business hours
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and demands from team members across both West End and City teams
- Ability to operate under pressure and deliver to tight timescales on occasions
- Experience of working with and managing data
- Experience working in the real estate sector
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package
Location: Walbrook / Warwick Street, London
Job Opening Date: 29/08/17
Job Closing Date: 29/09/17
Apply quoting reference 64045BR at jll.com/careers.