Blockchain Jobs Vacancy at Eaglecliff East London
Eaglecliff East London urgently required following position for Blockchain. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Blockchain Jobs Vacancy at Eaglecliff East London Jobs Details:
Blockchain Developer: World Leading Oil & Gas Co.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 Months Initially
Rate: Excellent, DOE
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Blockchain Developer to join their growing Blockchain Centre of Excellence, providing expertise in exploring and maturing the Blockchain landscape by developing prototypes and providing advice on adoption of software frameworks and platforms related to Blockchain.
- Evaluate and benchmark Blockchain platforms and tools
- Design and develop prototypes using Blockchain platforms, use cases for domains like Supply Chain, IoT, trading etc.
- Work with leading startups, vendors for technology development
- Contribute to Reference architecture
- Collaborate with internal innovation teams for technologies like
- Machine learning, Computational Technologies, IoT and Mobality etc.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in server side development using Java/Ruby/Python
- Demonstrated experience with application development on Ethereum or Hyperledger platforms
- Proficient in Linux Shell/Perl/Python scripting
- Programming knowledge of C, C++
- Experience in SQL and No-SQL databases
- Knowledge of Distributed system concepts, Blockchain platforms and ecosystem
- Demonstrable experience in Cloud deployment tools
- Knowledge of software repository and version control systems (e.g. Git)
- Years of Experience: 2+
- Minimum Education or Certification: Graduate degree in CS / CE / EE or relevant fields
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Development experience in one or more Blockchain platforms such as Ethereum, Bitcoin, Hyperledger etc.
- Build modular and reusable software libraries for Blockchain across use cases
- Good understanding of Cloud Computing Environments such as AWS, Azure
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/80103429