Project Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Conde Nast London
Conde Nast London urgently required following position for Project Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Conde Nast London Jobs Details:
Condé Nast International publishes close to 100 high-quality websites and apps in 11 countries around the world, reaching more than 200 million unique users. Some of our world famous brands are Vogue, GQ, Wired, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Condé Nast Traveller and Architectural Digest.
To help support the global growth of our audiences and to develop new exciting products, w e are searching for a project administrator to join our team in London. In this role you will be responsible for supporting a team of Agile PMs in developing and deploying a worldwide product development initiative. Using a standard set of metrics, the project administrator will assist in the reporting and coordination of multiple streams of development communicating with a variety of stakeholders. The Project Administrator will also be asked to participate in the standardisation and improvement of the Scrum methodology.
You will work closely with a wide set of international colleagues, including product, editorial, engineering, strategy and commercial, to help deliver a variety of digital solutions.
This is a great opportunity for a Project Administrator with aspirations to develop into an Agile Project Manager to work with a small but growing team to enable the digital growth of some of the world's best loved brands.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the management of our budgets and expenditure working closely with our finance team
- Lead the coordination of key programme meetings
- Assist in the planning and coordination of multiple project streams
- Lead the overall tracking of progress and risks within multiple project streams
- Recommending changes to process where improvements can be identified
- Assist in resolving issues related to the project streams and the overall programme of development
- Supporting Agile PM team and director of change and delivery in successfully implementing our digital transformation programme.
- From time to time step in to lead project streams \ scrum teams
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge of Agile Project management methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Excellent planning skills
- Excellent Time management
- A natural multitasker
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Hungry to learning new skills and unafraid of a challenge
- A proactive thinker
- Highly organized and naturally detail-oriented
- Speaking other languages is adventageous