Application Scientist Jobs Vacancy at Taylorollinson Ltd
Taylorollinson Ltd urgently required following position for Application Scientist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Application Scientist Jobs Vacancy at Taylorollinson Ltd Jobs Details:
Field Application Scientist
Products: Life Science Microscopy
Sector: Research, Pharma & Biotech
Location: Oxfordshire with 50% travel
This newly created vacancy is a unique & exciting proposition that will play a pivotal role in support the growth of a highly innovative Life Science Instrumentation organisation. Working from the companies new Head Offices in Oxfordshire, this position will take a central role in supporting customers with product selection, application support, training and troubleshooting.
Our client is a young and dynamic organisation who have develop cutting edge instrumentation for the cell biology and genetics sector. They are rapidly expanding and enjoyed a high degree of success selling their kit into the global Life Science Research market and have created a new position(s) for a Field Applications Specialist.
The role will have joint sales & support activities and the successful candidate will establish strong working relationships with clients and potential customers involving technical discussions, data analysis, presentations and written communication. Whilst this position will be head office based, it will include 50% travel globally to demo their cutting edge instrumentation to world leading researchers across the world.
Full and through training will be provided by the company’s highly skilled team to individuals who have the following skillset:
- Minimum BSc (higher degree of PhD advantageous but not essential) in cell or molecular biology, biochemistry and/or biophysics (or related)
- Independent research experience using single-molecule techniques (sample preparation to microscopy) and data analysis would be preferred
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills
- Coding (Pyton) experience preferred
- Technical discussions with customers & clients
- Product demo’s and develop commercial opportunities through collaborative working to close sales
- Pre & post-sale support
- Supporting the development/writing of technical documents including: notes for applications; scientific articles, web content and social media apps
- Attend conferences and deliver posters/presentations
- Understanding market, seek feedback on own & competitor products to feed back to R&D teams