Engineer Automation Jobs Vacancy at Big Wednesday Digital South West London
Big Wednesday Digital South West London urgently required following position for Engineer Automation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineer Automation Jobs Vacancy at Big Wednesday Digital South West London Jobs Details:
Senior Software Engineer (DevOps & Database Automation) - BANGKOK
Our client's challenge is to work with architecture, application development and operations to help achieve automation work flow during the software development cycle including application and database source control to track new change of feature from development pull requests to production. They provide designs and developing tools to assist in database development automation by leading database objects and code changes, unit testing and performance testing automation and other data tools with SQL Dockers, NOSQL Dockers and other system.
They are looking for a strong software engineer to provide the innovation and creative solution of automated work flow with agile methodology.
- Design, develop and deliver database builds, testing and deployment automation solutions
- Effectively manage day-to-day tasks and incident coordination with internal and external developers
- Support and maintain CI/CD work flow database systems to meet business delivery specification for Development, Testing and Production Environment
- Support various business and development teams with both SQL and NOSQL technology to ensure scalable and high availability solutions
- 3+ Years' experience in a development and software operation (DevOps)
- Proficient in any programming language (e.g. Go, Python, Java/Scala)
- Deep understanding of DevOps methodology and automation tool i.e. GitHub, TeamCity or other CI tools
- Hands-on experience with the whole SDLC: Requirement, Design, Code, Test, Deploy
- Understand VMs, Docker containers and their applications
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Business-level English (written and spoken)
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Experience with configuration management: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Powershell
- Experience with container orchestration and its challenges (e.g. Kubernetes)
Send us your CV today!
Please note this role is based in Thailand, Bangkok - Full visa sponsorship & relocation assistance provided.