Business Change Engagement Manager Jobs Vacancy at Tangent International Limited London
Tangent International Limited London urgently required following position for Business Change Engagement Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Change Engagement Manager Jobs Vacancy at Tangent International Limited London Jobs Details:
I am currently recruiting for a Business Change & Engagement Manager to work for a major pharmaceutical organisation in London on an initial 6 month contract.
- Identify, onboard and regularly engage a network of Change Agents from the marketing community, to support buy in and adoption of the system
- Support communications: Create content or update existing content as required, oversee revision and sign off of comms, facilitate comms dissemination for each wave
- Oversee the communication plan for the project, adjusting as necessary
- Develop stakeholder maps and engagement plans.
- Update & continually improve training materials based on experience and end user feedback.
- Bachelors degree in science, medicine, engineering, business or finance.
- Experience delivering training and developing change communications for Digital projects.
- Experience in managing the navigation of decisions on complex fast moving cross-functional and global projects through multiple parties in major, matrixed organisations.
- Prior experience of working on Digital/ Technology projects within an FMCG environment.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation is essential.
- Experience of leading Change Management activities on Global Digital Asset Management deployments.