Communications Manager Jobs Vacancy at Grafton Recruitment
Grafton Recruitment urgently required following position for Communications Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Communications Manager Jobs Vacancy at Grafton Recruitment Jobs Details:
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Communications Manager for a leading manufacturing company. The Communications Manager will be responsible for influencing and executing integrated on and offline communication strategies internally and externally for the environmental division.
* Developing an integrated communications strategy for the company's 5 business units incorporating PR, Marketing, multimedia and Online.
* Implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organisation.
* Developing relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline.
* Writing press releases for local and national media.
* Develop and advise on the key communication channels in key markets
* Co-ordinate international PR agencies
* Adapting English press releases and content for international syndication ensuring stories translate to differing international markets.
* Monitoring press stories relating to the company and its brand and maximising opportunities for positive PR and playing down any negative PR.
* Collating and analysing current communications and messages and ensuring consistency.
* Developing and leading the company's internal communication strategy.
* Communicating brand to internal customers and stakeholders.
* Communications or marketing-related degree
* 5 years marketing communications
* Previous experience as a communications manager for a similar organisation
* Highly articulate individual with excellent written communications and presentation skills are essential
* A proven ability to lead communications strategies in other organisations
* Organised with a pragmatic, hands on approach to work
* Presentation skills to customers and senior managers
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Demonstrate other marketing qualifications and achievements
* A language is desirable but not essential - French, Spanish or German
The successful Communications Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Communications Manager role will be based in County Armagh.
If you would like to discuss this Communications Manager job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
If this Communications Manager job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in Sales and Marketing please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.