Casual Sales Assistant Leeds Jobs Vacancy at Sportsdirect Com Leeds
Sportsdirect Com Leeds urgently required following position for Casual Sales Assistant Leeds. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Casual Sales Assistant Leeds Jobs Vacancy at Sportsdirect Com Leeds Jobs Details:
Up to £7.90 per hour
Closing Date for this application is 31/07/2018
If this position receives high volumes of applications we reserve the right to close this advert earlier than stated, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
FLANNELS is the luxury fashion destination for men and women, home to an edit of over 200 brands from established international designers to contemporary labels.
With an innate attention to detail and a timeless style, FLANNELS offers a luxury lifestyle that is as traditional as it is modern. Be it through our stores or website, we ensure an elegant simplicity, so nothing can detract from the brands we represent.
To continue our growth and expansion we now require a truly exceptional, driven and proven Sales Assistant to join our Flannels team in Leeds.
Key Contribution Areas
- To greet customer with a sincere and warm welcome and ensure they are aware you are there to help
- Ask open questions to find out customers needs
- To recommend, select and locate the correct merchandise for the customers needs
- To provide information about in store offers, promotions and store cards
- To receive and process cash and card transactions
- Be aware of latest trends and remain fully updated on product knowledge
- Maintain a customer friendly and customer focused environment at all times.
- Guarantee a high level of customer service at all times.
- Educate and guide customers about Flannels, the brands and the product we sell.
- Offer alternatives and add on sales as and when necessary
- Ensure store standards are complete and the store is prepared for the next trading day
- Comply with all Flannels policies and procedures at all times.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work effectively within a team environment
- Customer focused
- High level of personal energy to drive projects to completion
- Confident and assertive
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can do attitude
- Passion for fashion retail
- Professional manner
- Fashion conscious and trend aware
- Flexible and reliable
This role has no guaranteed hours of work, hours of work can therefore vary from week to week and, as a result, there may be weeks when no hours of work are offered.
There really is nowhere else like it........
Take a look around our world at http://www.flannels.com/careers/