Sheq Advisor Jobs Vacancy at Keepmoat Luton
Keepmoat Luton urgently required following position for Sheq Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sheq Advisor Jobs Vacancy at Keepmoat Luton Jobs Details:
Operate and maintain business procedure for maintaining a list of approved subcontractors
To support the business in the effective coordination of the insurance claims and issues.
• To be a point of contact for the business for insurance issues.
• To ensure subcontractors are fully compliant and supply chain runs smoothly.
• Allocate work to administrators and offer support as required.
• Provide training to all new commercial staff across regions
• Arrange and attend regional meetings
• Manage national accounts system on compliance and insurance for subcontractors
• Assist subcontractors on H&S information required for approval
• Assisting in development of COINS S/C module
• Liaising with Operations/Commercial teams across regions
• To ensure all insurance claims are logged on the database.
• To ensure the insurance company is notified of any relevant incidents / claims.
• Communicating statistical quarterly reports showing claims information and areas for improvement.
• Be responsible for ensuring the effective management of claims.
• Liaising with Solicitors to ensure all defence statements and information is collated and return within time limits.
• Ensuring legal privilege documents are obtained and maintained confidentially.
What we are looking for:
• Experience of working as part of a SHEQ team,
• Providing proactive support to operational business units
• Up to date knowledge of UK legislation in relation to SHE
• Specific experience of auditing
• At least three years relevant construction sector experience
• A good general standard of education
• Dealing with enquiries relating to SHEQ and/or Insurance
• Producing reports and other correspondence
• Updating information on IT systems e.g. COINS/SPARK
• Good level of numeracy
• Ability to work with both internal and external stakeholders
• Good verbal and written communicator
• Attention to detail
• Organised and methodical
• Enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude
• Flexible & adaptable
• Team player
• Resilient Why work for us? At Keepmoat Homes we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. As the market leader in our industry we want to ensure that we attract, motivate and retain the best people who can deliver the best service for our customers. We offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay – We regularly check our pay against our competitors to make sure they reflect our position as market leader. We also review our pay every year.
• Bonus Scheme – Our annual bonus scheme is linked to team and company performance.
• Special offers for staff – We run a range of offers and discounts exclusively for our
employees including holidays, health club memberships and days out.
• Trust – We encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
• Recognition – We have a scheme to reward people who go the extra mile for our company.
• Development – we offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com . Please quote job reference number KMH/CN/049 in the subject field of your email. If you do not include this number unfortunately we will not be able to process your application. Please note that due to the high level of applications, if you have not been contacted within 5 days of the closing date please assume your application has not been successful.