Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy at Foresight Group International
Foresight Group International urgently required following position for Business Development Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy at Foresight Group International Jobs Details:
Business Development Manager
Location: UK area
Overview of company:
Foresight, a QuintilesIMS company, is a leading Global Provider of Pharmacovigilance ( PV) and Risk Management ( RM) Solutions which include PV& RM Consulting Services, Hosting & Managed Services and proprietary PV& RM Applications. From business process redesign to technology implementations, all of our services and solutions are delivered with precise, timely, and cost-effective execution to help our clients achieve lower operational costs, minimize potential litigation costs and manage risk.
The Business Development Manager works collaboratively with other Foresight colleagues to increase sales within the life sciences industry. Responsibilities include full cycle sales including: target identification, securing and managing client meetings, listening and understanding client needs, addressing client concerns/objections, managing Foresight Subject Matter Experts in defining opportunities, proposing solutions, negotiating, obtaining SOWs and closing the deal.
Foresight’s Sales Professionals are expected to quickly develop credibility with customers/prospects and build trust through professionalism and knowledge of Foresight services and products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect accounts focusing on Foresight products and services
- Identify and develop new accounts and follow up on existing leads
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key target accounts
- Manage assigned accounts to generate both incremental and repeatable annual business
- Iniate and manage RFI and RFP process and negotiate terms for all account programs and projects
- Work collaboratively with the Foresight Group Professional Services Organization to ensure a complete and professional delivery of Foresight Group’s software and service solutions
- Expand Foresight’s product portfolio in the PV market
- Collaborate with Foresight Group executives and SMEs to maximize account coverage
- Maintain knowledgeable understanding of changing regulatory guidelines and mandates affecting the industry community
- Must demonstrate a sustained ( 3+ years) and successful track record selling professional services to Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, and/or Clinical Research Organizations
- Demonstrated track record of success working with senior level management in a fast paced growth environment is essential
- Full sales cycle experience is required: Prospect, Identify opportunities, Propose Solutions ( writing proposals), Negotiate, Close
- Strong written and verbal English skills, quality-oriented proposal writing and proposal management experience
- Ambitious, driven and self-motivated personality adaptable to a fast paced high volume and high velocity sales organization
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- Willing to travel, estimated up to 70%
- Reside in the UK area
- Background in Software as a Service ( SaaS) market
- Selling drug safety consulting services and products
- Possess an understanding of the regulatory pharmacovigilance process for both pre-marketed and post-marketed stages of a product
- Experience working with Regulatory Affairs Departments, Product Safety related departments, or Regulatory Submissions.
- Experience with data-mining or statistical signal detection products