Reward And Benefits Process Lead Jobs Vacancy at Costa Dunstable
Costa Dunstable urgently required following position for Reward And Benefits Process Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Reward And Benefits Process Lead Jobs Vacancy at Costa Dunstable Jobs Details:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Reward and Benefits Process Lead to join our Group HR team at Whitbread. You will lead the delivery of the Reward and Benefits plan as we rollout Workday across Whitbread
Whitbread is the UK's leading hospitality company in the FTSE 100 including brands such as Costa Coffee, Beefeater & Premier Inn. By 2020, our goal is to achieve global system sales of around £2.5bn for Costa, and to increase the number of Premier Inn UK rooms to an incredible 85,000. All while creating around 3,000 UK jobs a year and continuing to expand our presence worldwide. There has never been a more exciting time to join Whitbread
What you will be doing
- Ensure the compensation and benefits design that was agreed during the Global Process Design Workshops is kept to and all design principles are achieved
- ‘Owns’ the process during implementation, be a point of contact and a champion for the process; managing stakeholders in alignment with the overall change management strategy.
- Is part of the Design Authority across solution implementation.
- Responsible for developing training material for processes and behavioural change.
- Responsible for the development of test scenarios for functionality and completion for end to end test processes.
- Signs-off on design requirements, test materials, configuration, training materials and communications that relate to reward (with the consent of the relevant HRL’s).
- Brings a ‘change mind-set’ to stream activity. Supports Change Management in consideration of business change implications of the work stream.
- Ensures close collaboration with technical and integration team to keep them informed about the design and configuration of the area of functionality to ensure successful E2E integration.
- Responsible for reviewing data including mapping and transformation rules for data which has to be migrated from the current local system
What we are looking for
- Reward and Benefits HR Process domain knowledge – for e.g Pay Review, Annual Incentive Payment and Design, Pay for Progression, Recognition and Trading Sales Initiatives
- In depth knowledge of compensation and benefit plans
- In depth knowledge of job structures and position management
- Understanding of HR systems and ideally previous experience working with Workday