Issues Management Strategist Jobs Vacancy at Group Sjr London
Group Sjr London urgently required following position for Issues Management Strategist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Issues Management Strategist Jobs Vacancy at Group Sjr London Jobs Details:
When Publishing, met PR/ Communication , Digital Content Marketing , Strategy and Creativity , SJR was born. We are the newsroom and the digital messaging resource for companies. We are the Cool Nerds. We are Journalists that stick to facts. We are Designers and Multimedia creators who live and breathe to story tell. We are Strategists that ideate.
We are currently looking for an issues management strategist to lead engagements with some of our most important global clients. Someone with the capability to oversee both strategy development and implementation of a proactive and reactive program that is aligned and coordinated on a global basis. Must have experience working directly with the C-suite for large, complex organizations, implementing an issues management system/toolkit within a hub and spoke model, and experience dealing with rapid response and proactive narrative management during a broad-scale crisis within an organization.
- Proactive issues management program development
- Rapid response program management
- Client relationship management and team project management
- Oversee disciplinary teams across the globe
Minimum of 8-15 years experience in issues management
- A proven ability to consistently make sound judgments, engage and build trust with clients at the highest levels
- Capability to work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team
- Strong communication skills - able to jump in and gain an understanding of an industry and contribute to content development
- Proven creative ability
- Detail-oriented, organized and comfortable managing multiple streams of source material and client feedback