Senior Producer Mtv Staying Alive Foundation Jobs Vacancy at Viacom International Media Networks London
Viacom International Media Networks London urgently required following position for Senior Producer Mtv Staying Alive Foundation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Producer Mtv Staying Alive Foundation Jobs Vacancy at Viacom International Media Networks London Jobs Details:
FTC - 8 Months
MTV Staying Alive Foundation (SAF) produces ground-breaking, original media content that delivers vital HIV and sexual and reproductive health messaging to a global audience. All our content is distributed rights-cleared and cost-free, enabling us to reach the widest audience possible.
MTV SAF also supports grass-roots, youth-led initiatives around the world that provide education about HIV and sexual and reproductive health in their local communities.
ABOUT MTV SHUGA:
Since 2009, SAF’s flagship behaviour change media campaign is MTV Shuga. The core of the campaign is a TV series and is complemented by online, social media, radio, and on the ground educational events aimed at young people aged 15 – 24. Currently the campaign is active in South Africa and Nigeria, in pre-production in Egypt and looking to expand to other countries in sub-Saharan Africa and South-East Asia.
Working directly with the London based Director of Content, the Senior Producer is expected to:
- Work with Director of Content to establish the creative strategy and objectives for all campaigns.
- Keep abreast of the editorial objectives and make sure all elements of the project are delivered in a timely and editorially appropriate manner
- Liaise with production partners, fixers and production companies to ensure the various projects run efficiently.
- Provide production insights to Project Managers to support their management of the campaign finances.
- Supervise and manage individuals, teams and companies working on MTV Shuga content from development through to delivery as required.
- Work with Director of Content to oversee all the production processes for all creative elements of the campaigns.
- Visually drive the content they produce, both in terms of style and structure, encouraging innovation but always in a brand appropriate fashion.
- Review and give notes as required on scripted episodic drama scripts, dailies, off-lines and onlines for all drama production work.
- Edit produce promos, programmes and short form content as required to support campaign activities.
- Travel on location to direct links, promos, items and make programmes as required to support campaign activities.
- Lead and motivate individuals and teams working on MTV Shuga to deliver at their best.
- Support the Director of Content across all areas of the campaigns wherever required.
- Wide ranging knowledge of television production processes and a track record of creative programming,
- Knowledge of and contacts in the film, radio and event industries essential
- Experience of helping to shape other peoples' films in editing.
- Experience of working on popular/successful projects or shows
- Experience of managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective negotiating and management skills; experience of leading and motivating teams, and encouraging and developing production staff.
- At least 7 years experience working as Producer / Director.
- Office and IT experience essential
- Experience of working on set useful both in the UK and on location abroad.
- Knowledge of all the relevant legislations including copyright, insurance, artist release forms, health & safety etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Work calmly, think clearly under pressure and multi-task
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent IT Skills
- Be able to troubleshoot and be resourceful
- Hardworking and efficient
- Be able to take initiative and problem solve
- Resilience and stamina to sustain performance when under pressure.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to conceptualise ideas
- Speaking French, Hindi or Arabic beneficial (though not essential)