Learning And Development Jobs Vacancy at Annapurna Recruitment London
Annapurna Recruitment London urgently required following position for Learning And Development. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Learning And Development Jobs Vacancy at Annapurna Recruitment London Jobs Details:
Learning --and-- Development BP,
Public Sector and Government,
£45K - £55K
Learning & Development Business Partner
Our client, a much loved third sector leader, are looking for a dynamic and credible Learning & Development Business Partner to add value to their already incredible team.
This role will partner with several key specialist teams within the business to provide an excellent learning offering that can maximise the performance of their existing staff. It will also be integral in shaping the business' Learning strategy and will work alongside the companies' Directors and Heads of Departments to set the overall plan and budget.
- Work with key stakeholders to assess and meet individual and organisational learning requirements
- Plan, develop and deliver the L&D initiatives and assist the wider Talent team.
- Champion learning, development and performance improvement in the business area
- This role will also be responsible for agreeing the L&D budgets alongside key stakeholders
The successful individual will possess the following experience:
- Significant experience in the design and delivery of successful L&D solutions
- Relevant experience of working with budgets
- Excellent relationship management and influening skills
- Effective planning and project management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines and operate in highly matrixed environments.
If this position is of interest to you, please call 02030312468 or email firstname.lastname@example.org