Head Financial Crime Threat Management Technology Jobs Vacancy at Hsbc London
Hsbc London urgently required following position for Head Financial Crime Threat Management Technology. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Financial Crime Threat Management Technology Jobs Vacancy at Hsbc London Jobs Details:
Head of Financial Crime Threat Management IT Technology
This is a new role supporting Financial Crime Threat Mitigation business function. FCTM business function aims to run a unified global capability to identify, analyse and investigate financial crime risk to support informed financial crime risk management by the Group and enable effective information sharing with government, grounded in advanced analytics and technology.
FCTM IT is a new function within FCR IT, bringing together three existing IT functions – Compliance Utilities, Fraud IT and Financial Inteligence IT in to a single department.
The Head of FCTM IT Technology will be accountable for the delivery of all IT solutions in support of FCTM. The role manages the IT resources globally (453 FTE as at end April 2017) to deliver systems solutions in support of the FCTM. Currently the main systems under the remit of FCTM includes Unified Case Management (UCM), SAS EFM, TradeNet, Central Triggers Utility (CTU), FIPL, FCRIS, Compliance Operational Store (COPS), Enterprise Wide Risk Assessment (EWRA), NetFM, IFID, Hunter, Instinct, Customer Selection Exit Management (CSEM), Anti Bribery and Corruption (AB&C), Compliance Data Platform (CDP) and SCION.
- Execution and oversight of all IT services to FCTM across all four Lines of Business (LoBs).
- Manage IT relationships globally to ensure delivery of IT strategy that is in line with business priorities.
- Agree of program strategy, priorities and associated global order book / ROP, so that mandatory regional/country requirements are addressed.
- Manage and accountable for the Global IT budget/resources (covering all staff, consultancy, hardware & vendor software costs).
- Develop, implement and maintain an IT strategy to support the programme including oversight of the FSA.
- Remain current on technical and professional developments affecting the financial services industry.
- Lead and direct regional/country Compliance HTS toward FSA objectives.
- Engage directly with FCR / FCTM teams to ensure IT alignment for all streams and programmes within the HSBC strategy.
- Represent IT where necessary, in business meetings such as Steer Co’s, Man Co’s and working groups etc.
- Enable / facilitate global business dialogue to align regional objectives with global initiatives.
- Optimise delivery in line with approved deadlines and deliveries.
- Optimise / reduce cost of IT service provision in line with Group strategy / regional targets.
- Strong understanding of Financial Crime domain and direction of IT Travel
- Proven track record of managing teams including yearly reviews, salary and bonus review, contractor negotiation and vendor management.
- Strong understanding of DevOps and how to implement across a global disparate team
- Proven track record of IT system delivery including current trends (Cloud / API’s etc)
- Proven Track record of managing off shore / near shore teams.
- Organisation and operational optimisation change management experience
- Strong financial, resource and project management skills.
- Development and management of KPI (Key Performance Indicators).
- Experience working in a rapid high paced environment.
- Proven strength of dealing with senior business sponsors including MD level
- Experience of working in a high-pressure banking environment.
- Understanding of compliance process flows, including those from upstream and downstream systems
- Understanding of bank exposure to compliance issues and requirements under the DPA
This role has been designated as a Enhanced Vetting Role
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.