Business Change Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Capita Plc Leeds
Capita Plc Leeds urgently required following position for Business Change Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Change Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Capita Plc Leeds Jobs Details:
We are currently recruiting for two Business Change Analysts to join our newly formed Business Analysis practice as we undertake an exciting Digital Transformation Journey.
The role is to be responsible for helping to shape and define the future direction of the Business Analysis function within Capita Customer Management IT (CCM IT). The successful applicant will also work in a customer facing, consultative role in which they will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting, innovative projects with some of Capita’s biggest clients.
About Capita | Customer Management
We are Capita, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too
Customer Management Division of Capita provides first-class customer services for other organisations and companies by phone, email, web and more. Our contact centres are home to thousands of customer service advisors, sales colleagues, collections agents and back office processing staff. With more than 14,500 colleagues across 19 contact centres in the UK, India, Poland and South Africa, we manage customers for a range of big name clients like O2, Volkswagen Group, British Gas, RSPCA and William Hill.
What you will do:
- Understand the IT makeup of your appointed CCM clients in order to provide accurate estimates for Business analysis work needed in projects.
- Undertake business analysis activity both with CCM Clients, their customers and internally within Capita.
- Use a variety of tools and techniques to communicate and confirm understanding of
- The situation or problem
- The ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ processes.
- The appropriate level of requirements analysis needed at each stage of the project
- Provide analysis and support in the sales, bid and early life activity and identify required business outcomes in the contact centre, mobile and automated channel areas.
- Analyse, document and support the realisation and sustainability of the associated financial & non-financial IT benefits and service commitments.
- Work closely where appropriate with Project Managers, Senior Partnership Managers, 3rd parties, and other senior business stakeholders throughout the change / project.
- Provide traceability of the requirements through to solution design and sign off.
- Deliver the business analysis work within the time and cost budget allocated.
- Actively contribute to the on-going maintenance and continuous improvement initiatives across all aspects of the business analysis function.
- Proven background as a Business Analyst (ideally with experience working in a digital environment)
- Good business change experience/knowledge
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Strong supplier engagement skills
- Experience of working closely with 3rd parties including external clients
- Experience of using multiple Business Analysis tools and the ability to apply the most appropriate techniques to a project.
- A flexible attitude towards work and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage BA activity on a variety of subject matters across multiple business accounts.
- Adapt to changing situations.
- Manage changing priorities and workloads.
- Strong Communication – The ability to deliver clear and concise information, including complex subject matter with confidence, and in a manner that aids the understanding for the audience.
- Understand the structure of a Business Case and can produce supporting elements including impact assessments and risk analysis.
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now.