Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Wallace Hind Selection
Wallace Hind Selection urgently required following position for Project Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Wallace Hind Selection Jobs Details:
SALARY: £40,000-£45,000 dependant on your experience
BENEFITS: PRP bonus based on company performance, 4% Pension, Life assurance, 25 days bank holidays
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Peterborough, Corby, Huntingdon, Bedford, Wellingborough, Oundle, Boston, Spalding, Ely, March, St Neots, Rushden, Rutland, Leicester, Melton Mowbray
JOB SPECIFICATION - Project Engineer
- Manage the specification, purchase, delivery, integration and commissioning of the scope of automation and engineering projects
- Specify, design, procure and implement simple piping or tooling modifications
- Manage contractors to implement more complex engineering systems and automated machinery
- Arrange & assist in operator training for new/modified systems
- Supervise the commissioning, installation and troubleshooting of new automated systems
- Arrange documentation packages and Control GA / layout drawings
- Assist the maintenance engineering team to manage the mechanical & process systems
- Consider & advise on process and material flows
- Assist with budgeting, changes and costings of the engineering projects
- Participate in project scope development and ideas for future engineering projects
REQUIREMENTS - Project Engineer
Qualifications: HNC or above in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial or Chemical Engineering
You MUST have:
- A proven track record in a project engineering role working in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Experience managing the design of process flow and piping, process machinery and/or related tooling design/specification
- Experience of new product introduction (NPI), process development/improvement, quality and/or reliability engineering techniques
You will also have experience of a combination of the below:
- Worked independently to scope, manage and execute engineering projects across various internal and external departments including: operations, quality, procurement and external contractors
- Able to plan and manage site installation work effectively
- Previous experience in powder & liquids handling, mixing, painting and/or coating systems is preferred
- Experience of textile, non-woven or polymer web formation & handling would greatly aid your application
THE COMPANY - Project Engineer
A well-established manufacturer serving a global client base over multiple industries. We are a process driven manufacturing facility who are going through a major upgrade to our factory in Peterborough.
PROSPECTS - Project Engineer
We have a great history of promoting within our organisation. Our managers are taught to be hands on leaders who mentor and develop their teams to success.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: project, engineer, design, automation, manufacturing, process, piping, pipework, tooling, installation, commissioning, mechanical, electrical, chemical, design, specify, system, compex, layout, maintenance, powder, liquid, handling, mixing, coating, paint, textile, polymer, chemical, pharmaceutical, adhesive
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant James Coull quoting Project Engineer reference JAC14843 to DD: 44 (0)1604 683323 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: 44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.