Account Executive Jobs Vacancy at Schawk London
Schawk London urgently required following position for Account Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Executive Jobs Vacancy at Schawk London Jobs Details:
Supports the Account Team with day-to-day account activities including the coordination of projects from estimation to completion. Partners with the broader project team to ensure deliverables are completed in an efficient manner- on time and on budget. Establishes and maintains relationships with client contacts as appropriate. Builds an understanding of the Company's and the client's industry, business, and products. May support one large and/or several small-to-medium accounts.
- Serves as the main day-to-day contact on current projects for clients, suppliers, external partners, and the Account team; provides timely responses to all inquires (e.g. within one (1) business day).
- May participate in meetings with existing clients and internal teams to identify adequate new services/offerings to meet clients’ evolving needs as required; is familiar with processes, capacity, timelines, etc.
- Ensures high quality standards in all client deliverables.
- Effectively coordinates client-specific projects throughout the lifecycle, including estimate creation, selection of appropriate projects and sub-projects, assignment of resources, monitoring project progress, and generation of the client/project invoice.
- Translates client requests and requirements into detailed, and sometimes technical, instructions for project teams.
- Partners with the client, the Account Team, and project teams to resolve identified project issues.
- Ensures accurate and timely invoices are generated by maintaining correct project details and supporting evidence, including change orders and rework, throughout the project lifecycle.
- Initiates new data item requests utilizing the Master Data Management (MDM) process and guidelines to ensure accurate client, project, and financial details are available in the system.
- May partner with Client Integration and the Account Team to ensure a smooth transition for new clients; attend pre-integration and planning meetings as needed.
- Creates strong and effective internal partnerships and collaborates across the business; listens and values the opinions of others.
- Is an effective team member; supports the team by pitching in at any level and effectively working across the organization to meet the needs of the business.
- Takes ownership of personal actions and outcomes; encourages and empowers others to do the same.
- Embraces change; maintains an open mind and is flexible and adaptable in the face of ambiguity and change.
- Focuses efforts on achieving SMART objectives aligned to the Company’s Strategic Imperatives.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to increase knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Monitors and pursues upward and lateral growth opportunities to enhance expertise and drive career development.
- Supports the Company’s profitability efforts by focusing on the efficient, accurate, and timely coordination of the assigned project activities.
- Supports the development of innovative proposals to capture both account growth and new business opportunities.
- May perform other duties, as needed, to meet the needs of the business.
Qualifications / Requirements
Education & Certifications
- College degree (e.g. Bachelor of Arts) or equivalent degree within appropriate discipline such as Business, Graphic Arts, Marketing, Advertising, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required.
- Some previous experience with account management and/or project coordination within marketing and/or creative services preferred.
- Basic knowledge of business models, objectives, financial metrics, etc. used in decision-making.
- Basic understanding of the Company’s market and business environment.
- Strong understanding of the various industries’ products and services.
- Basic understanding of effective Creative Design practices, trends, techniques, and processes across one or more touchpoints or mediums (e.g. packaging, in-store, online, mobile, print, direct).
- Good problem-solving skills; ability to identify effective solutions.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and develop collaborative relationships with colleagues across the Company; willingness to work with colleagues at all levels.
- Ability to manage heavy workloads, prioritize work appropriately, and meet assigned deadlines; good organizational and analytical skills (including attention to detail).
- Good presentation and communication skills (written, verbal).
- Proficient computer skills (e.g. MS Office Suite).
Matthews International affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age or disability. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the HR Service Center at 412-442-8295 or HRService@matw.com. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled