Duty Manager Jobs Vacancy at Rocpool Reserve Hotel And Chez Roux Inverness
Rocpool Reserve Hotel And Chez Roux Inverness urgently required following position for Duty Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Duty Manager Jobs Vacancy at Rocpool Reserve Hotel And Chez Roux Inverness Jobs Details:
Job Description Summary
- Managing and leading a team of staff, and or night team with a hands on approach
- Ensuring all areas of the hotel run smoothly in a professional and friendly manner for guests to enjoy
- Dealing with customers, including complaint handling
- Troubleshooting emergencies
- Scheduling your staff rota
- Liaising with other departments
- Manage and complete all Duty Management duties and tasks for the smooth running of the business
- Having a positive impact on guests
- "You're the face of the hotel. You set the tone for guests while they stay there."
- Have a flair for communication and leadership
- Good communication skills, particularly with guests and co-workers
- Diplomacy and communication skills to handle any emergencies in a level-headed manner
- The ability to multitask and manage your time
- No fear of decision-making
- Management or Hotel supervisory experience in 4/5 Star Hotel: 1 year minimum
- Hospitality: 2 years