Support Worker Jobs Vacancy at Radcliffe Home Help Services Care The Community West Bridgford
Radcliffe Home Help Services Care The Community West Bridgford urgently required following position for Support Worker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Support Worker Jobs Vacancy at Radcliffe Home Help Services Care The Community West Bridgford Jobs Details:
Radcliffe Home Help Services are looking for special, caring people to join our team of Care Assistants; providing a first class service in the community.
Radcliffe Home Help Services deliver quality personal care and companionship to seniors and vulnerable adults in the comfort of their own home.
- Previous care experience is not essential, however a kind and caring attitude, with a willingness to put the people we look after at the heart of everything, certainly is,
- We provide industry leading training and support; and have excellent pay rates , starting from £9.00 per hour, inclusive of holiday pay (plus mileage).
Benefits / Package
- Excellent rates of pay from - £9.00 - £9.50 per hour
- Double time on bank holidays, triple time on Christmas day
- Mileage 0.26 pence
- Contracted hours
- 28 days holiday
- 1 additional day for your birthday
- Upfront DBS cost paid for by us
- Full training in Adult Social Care
- Pension scheme
- An opportunity to work for a family run growing, forward thinking company
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Full Time & Part time Opportunities available
- Option to work in your chosen area.
- Fast-track registration
- Walking runs available in certain areas
- Caring and kind
- Care Givers must be 18 years+
- Car / moped driver is a must or able to get around on a bike even in bad weather
- Minimum of 6 months experience as healthcare assistant (in the UK) but not essential
- Willing to do personal care tasks
- Able to follow instructions and procedures
- You need to be 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- We have an open door policy and always welcome our carers into the office whenever they feel the need
- We pride ourselves on being a very friendly organisation which has a family atmosphere
- We care about our carers just as much as the clients and this is reflected in our working conditions and hourly pay g a valued member of our team, please click apply or contact us on 0115 9335433 - we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £9.00 to £9.50 /hour
- West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire
Required licence or certification:
- Driving License