Front Office Team Member Jobs Vacancy at Accorhotels London
Accorhotels London urgently required following position for Front Office Team Member. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Office Team Member Jobs Vacancy at Accorhotels London Jobs Details:
verview of duties:
- Takes care of guests from their arrival through to their departure,
- Contributes to guest satisfaction at all times by providing high quality services throughout their stay.
- Helps meet the department's quantitative and qualitative targets
- Promotes the hotel's offer. Helps meet the department's quantitative targets through his/her sales efforts,
- Implements brand and Group projects and identity features (all the keys to the city, service certification, Le Club, ABA etc)
- Welcomes guests as soon as they arrive with due care and attention,
- Helps encourage customer loyalty by developing friendly, personalised relationships,
- Anticipates guests' needs and takes them into consideration,
- Handles any guest complaints and/or remarks; provides a response as soon as possible,
- Conveys the hotel image,
- Helps bring certain brand concepts to life on a day-to-day basis (all the keys to the city, ABA, Le Club, etc),
- Respects the reservation commitments in full.
- Carries out all operations concerning guest arrival and departure in compliance with internal procedures,
- Informs guests about the formalities, any special conditions relating to their stay and the services available,
- Handles phone calls,
- Applies the procedures of internal audit,
- Passes on information as necessary to other departments (floor staff, technical etc) and to other members of the front desk team,
- Ensures that all guest documentation is up-to-date and available,
- Makes the update of the information,
- Handle reservations,
- Promotes the hotel's range of services in order to increase sales,
- Promotes the brand and/or Group loyalty programme, adapting the sales pitch to suit the guest's needs,
- Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy,
- Knows and ensures application of the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc),
- Ensures the safety of people and property in the hotel,
- Respects the hotel's commitments to the 'Environment Charter' (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc),