Contract Relationship Manager Jobs Vacancy at Advance Trs Reading
Advance Trs Reading urgently required following position for Contract Relationship Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Contract Relationship Manager Jobs Vacancy at Advance Trs Reading Jobs Details:
Our client is the largest water and waste water company in the UK servicing the daily requirements of 15 million customers in London and the Thames Valley their 85,000 miles of water mains carrying 2.6bn litres of drinking water and their 350 sewage treatment works processing over 4bn litres of waste water.
They are presently engaged in transformative activities aimed at providing enhanced customer experience and in line with these activities they are seeking to recruit talented and dynamic people.
We are seeking an experienced Contracts Relationship Manager, to establish, maintain and manage contracts for the inventory and logistical delivery for water and wastewater services. You will be responsible for contract management of circa £60m per annum of logistics contracts and the delivery of circa £40m of cost efficiency.
- Always looking for ways to improve the way in which the supply chain and logistical movements are managed.
- Negotiation of contracts for wholesale service logistics and management of processes to ensure contracts are appropriately executed.
- Monitoring contract performance, adhering to KPIs and performance management.
- Maintaining customer relationship and dealing with contractual disputes.
- Develop new contracts and undertake re-negotiations when necessary to ensure business needs are met.
- Play a major part in developing and implementing innovative contracts.
- Strong technical understanding of commercial and contract management.
- Keen attention to detail, exceptional analytical / numerical skills.
- Confident with communicating information to key stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to think outside the box, always thinking of ways to improve service and efficiency.
- You will be a highly-experienced logistics or contract manager, with a robust background in customer-facing engagement.
- Strong negotiation skills are essential - sell-side negotiations would be an advantage.
- Note water sector experience is not essential but a background construction and/or logistics would be preferred given the activities of the role.
In return our client offers a generous range of benefits, including 26 days holiday, an excellent contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and paid volunteering days as well as a working week of 36 hours, Monday Friday between 08:00 and 17:00.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status