Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Sct Solutions Bracknell
Sct Solutions Bracknell urgently required following position for Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Sct Solutions Bracknell Jobs Details:
Job Type : Permanent
Job description :
Full time, part time and flexible working patterns will be considered.
SCT Solutions Limited has an exciting opportunity for Junior Business Analyst to join our growing Team. As a young dynamic company SCT aspires to be the best place you will ever work and provide you with a great scope for your career development.
Our work and project time scales are varied, and we use a huge variety of technology stacks, so we need versatile and passionate candidate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward. So if you are open attitude, have a thirst for continuous learning and to embrace new challenges then you can see how your work can really make a difference and SCT is the right place for it.
As a Junior Business Analyst you will be trained to gather interpret and document customer business requirements. You will analyse these requirements and work with developers to produce solutions to meet them. These will be documented as detailed functional specifications that will drive the design, development and test phases of projects that deliver the solutions. This role also works closely with colleagues and customers to develop and test application functionality, deliver customer training and undertake UAT.
What makes SCT different is that you will have the opportunity to get involved in the whole process. You will use your skill whilst working with a variety of customers and colleagues. If you have the willingness to learn and to take on responsibility, we will give you the opportunity to be creative and decide how you want to get the work done, as long as you can deliver.
Key skills and Responsibilities:
- Proven ability to gather and interpret complex business and user requirements
- Experience of gathering requirements from all levels of stake holders and end users
- Detailed documentation and reporting of specifications and requirements
- Understanding full project lifecycle and SDLC, upholding standards and procedures
- Experience in agile project management
- Experience with programming , querying and reporting (SQL)
- Demonstrable skills of testing reports to ensure data quality and develop periodic project progress reports
- Experience of business analysis within financial service business
- Great problem solving capabilities with detailed work approach in the daily management of operational functions of the project team.
- Ability to develop change methods ,tools , standards and command a high level of governance within the project through a variety of reporting and checkpoints
- Working in self-supporting environment with keen eye for detail and self-motivated
- Ensure delivery on budget, to time frames and expectations
- Provide current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for the business
- Able to carefully assess and analyse the business implications involved
- Excellent organizational, supervisory and communication skills both written and verbal, with taking the responsibility of communicating with businesses and maintaining relationships.
- Qualified to Degree level in a suitable technical discipline or equivalent training and experience.