Cib Operations Fund Accounting Associate Edinburgh Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase Edinburgh
- Cib Operations Fund Accounting Associate Edinburgh
- Morgan Chase
- Edinburgh SCT
- 08 Feb, 2018 5 days ago
Morgan Chase Edinburgh urgently required following position for Cib Operations Fund Accounting Associate Edinburgh. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cib Operations Fund Accounting Associate Edinburgh Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase Edinburgh Jobs Details:
J.P. Morgan Fund Services provides services including fund accounting, fund administration, Investment Operations, and Transfer Agency. Edinburgh Operations is a department within the EMEA Fund Services Operations. Role Description This is an Associate position based in Edinburgh. The Operations team provides services across Fund Accounting and Investment Accounting Funds on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Key Responsibilities of Fund Accounting Associate Role
- Be a primary point of contact for operational activity across all Fund Ranges administered in Edinburgh, working as a trusted client partner and advocate, ensuring strong strategic alignment and open communication
- Manage a team of professionals who work within Edinburgh Operations
- Proactive management of key client queries relating to event capturing, processing and reconciliation.
- Manage Teams workload to ensure individual, team and departmental deadlines and objectives are met.
- Manage relationship and open communication between JPM Utility Hubs and external counterparties, within prescribed timeframes.
- Ensure all daily functions are completed to meet the agreed service levels
- Manage group email boxes and internal enquiry management tools to ensure queries are resolved and responded to within a timeframe and manner sensitive to the urgency of the event, and in accordance with prescribed service levels.
- Take full responsibility for adherence to all departmental procedures, policies, checkpoints and controls
- Provide support, guidance and training to other team members when required.
- Identify process inefficiencies and manage change through operational process improvements
- Provide effective team communication, in partnership with Team Managers, through Fast Meetings, regular 1:1’s and team meetings.
- Identify any process and/or procedural changes required as a result of changes to client SLA’s, markets, daily operations or business functions.
- Support Senior Management with appropriate escalation of all issues, service updates and progress updates for clients.
- Be an active participant on key initiatives driven by the Edinburgh Operations Management Team Qualifications Skills/Attributes
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Approaches change with a positive attitude
- Comfortable with change, ambiguity, debate, conflict and informed risk taking
- Ability to challenge and influence stakeholders to ensure decisions are well thought out and can be executed from an operations perspective
- Multi-tasker who can manage multiple streams of work concurrently
- Investigate opportunities for self-development and improving knowledge of the business in order to improve skills and deliver maximum service levels.
- Able to work effectively across cultures and take advantage of time zones to deliver more effectively to the client Required Experience
- Solid experience in Operations or Client Service Management
- Evidence of organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage change with conflicting priorities
- Demonstrate experience of multi-tasking and effective time management with attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to drive Team forward with support from Management Team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of the control infrastructure within Fund Accounting
- Comfortable working across all levels of the organization and bringing teams together to achieve results About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com. JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Closing Date 8 March 2018