Technical Support Jobs Vacancy at Pra International Reading
Pra International Reading urgently required following position for Technical Support. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Support Jobs Vacancy at Pra International Reading Jobs Details:
As a top five CRO, we have worked on 100+ marketed drugs across several therapeutic areas and conducted the pivotal or supportive trials that led to FDA and/or international regulatory approval of 45+ such drugs.
At PRA Health Sciences, providing innovative solutions for our clients is what we do. From full service clinical development to the pioneering Embedded SolutionsTM model, PRA provides a broad spectrum of solutions that meet the demands of a diverse marketplace.
At PRA, borders do not create boundaries. PRA’s success is dependent upon our ability to attract and retain a talented team of diverse professionals. Our growing workforce is comprised of over 13,000 employees, spanning 13 time zones across six continents and who speak more than 30 languages – yet operate in unison as one worldwide PRA community.
For more information please see our website: www.prahs.com
Responsibilities You will be working in a team environment to support users including user account management, installing and maintaining PC hardware and software. Provide guidance and mentoring in areas of technical expertise. Research, analyze, and implement patches and upgrades to fix OS issues or vulnerabilities.
- 2+ years’ experience supporting end-users with computer-related issues and provisioning in a professional environment.
- Experience supporting Microsoft products such as Active Directory, Exchange admin, Office365, and Windows.
- Experience in Incident, Service Request and Asset Management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including good documentation process.
- An undergraduate degree or its international equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Engineering, Management Information Systems, or related area. Work experience in Systems in a business environment may be considered equivalent.
- Professional certifications preferred in one or more of the following areas: MCSE, MCP, MCSA, CompTIA Network+, Cisco CCENT/CCT/CCNA, etc. – preferred.
Together with a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive range of benefits and an excellent working environment. As we continue to expand, there will be career opportunities on a truly global scale.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.