Support Technician Jobs Vacancy at Pra International Swansea
Pra International Swansea urgently required following position for Support Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Support Technician Jobs Vacancy at Pra International Swansea Jobs Details:
As a top five CRO, we have worked on 100+ marketed drugs across several therapeutic areas and conducted the pivotal or supportive trials that led to FDA and/or international regulatory approval of 45+ such drugs.
At PRA Health Sciences, providing innovative solutions for our clients is what we do. From full service clinical development to the pioneering Embedded Solutions TM model, PRA provides a broad spectrum of solutions that meet the demands of a diverse marketplace.
At PRA, borders do not create boundaries. PRA’s success is dependent upon our ability to attract and retain a talented team of diverse professionals. Our growing workforce is comprised of over 13,000 employees, spanning 13 time zones across six continents and who speak more than 30 languages – yet operate in unison as one worldwide PRA community.
For more information please see our website: www.prahs.com
As an IT Support Technician your primary responsibilities will be:
- Handling on-call responsibilities for production systems, requiring working knowledge of hardware, operating systems, and shrinkwrap applications.
- Installing and maintaining PC hardware and software to ensure use of standard configurations among location.
- Providing system administration for the PRA Help Desk system. Developing and maintaining knowledge base information. Providing solutions for reported problems.
- Researching, analyzing, and implementing patches and upgrades to fix operating system problems and vulnerabilities.
- Maintaining equipment inventories. Controling inventory movement at the end of equipment lease or warranty.
- Following Standard Operation Procedure (SOPs), system development life cycle methodology, policies and standards.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following attributes:
Together with a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive range of benefits and an excellent working environment. As we continue to expand, there will be career opportunities on a truly global scale.
- Good knowledge and understanding of end to end flow of technology.
- Intermediate trouble shooting skills (software, operating systems, user provisioning, user management, hardware, multi-functional devices, mobile devices, connectivity and email)
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multi-task and respond to reported incidents in a timely manner.
- Ability to determine best solution for reported incidents.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
Desktop Technician Jobs Vacancy at British Library Boston Spa. British Library Boston Spa opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Desktop Technician position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 18 Sep, 2017. Responsible for following agreed procedures for the Service Desk and Desktop support. The.... ... Continue reading -->
Support Technician Manchester Jobs Vacancy at Amazon Services Ltd Manchester. Amazon Services Ltd Manchester opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Support Technician Manchester position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 12 Sep, 2017. Some Linux/Unix System Support experience. IT Support Technicians execute physical work e.g. working in confined spaces (possibly under the 48 inch crawl space... ... Continue reading -->
Desktop Technician Jobs Vacancy at General Dynamics . General Dynamics opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Desktop Technician position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 29 Aug, 2017. Printer Support. The Desktop Support Technician is a member of a quick-response customer support team and works with clients over the phone and onsite to... ... Continue reading -->
Desktop Technician Jobs Vacancy at South Central And West Commissioning Support Unit . South Central And West Commissioning Support Unit opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Desktop Technician position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 11 Sep, 2017. We are one of the largest commissioning support units in the country, providing support and professional expertise for over 70 NHS and non-NHS customers,... ... Continue reading -->
Support Technician Jobs Vacancy at Amazon London. Amazon London opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Support Technician position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 18 Aug, 2017. University degree or equivalent, alternatively work related experience in an IT support role. The successful IT Support Engineer will be customer focused and... ... Continue reading -->