Assistant Manager People Consulting Corps Bcm Jobs Vacancy at Kpmg London
Kpmg London urgently required following position for Assistant Manager People Consulting Corps Bcm. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager People Consulting Corps Bcm Jobs Vacancy at Kpmg London Jobs Details:
AutoReq ID 130571BR Job Title Assistant Manager - People Consulting (Corps - BCM/OD) Country United Kingdom Location London Function Management Consulting Service Line People Consulting Service Line Information In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both - equally well. Indeed, it's this broad capability that's seen us accelerate to become a 1000-strong team in less than five years. Since our creation, we've developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors.
In People and Change we specialise in organisational development, talent management, behavioural change management and optimising the HR function.
KPMG Overview Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
People & Change Overview
People and Change is an integral part of KPMG’s Management Consultancy practice and a growing part of our business. This team help to transform the performance of organisations by changing the way people are led, managed and developed. We do this by focusing on two key areas – delivering the people agenda on large scale, complex, transformational change programmes and transforming the HR function.
We have 5 key capabilities that work across the sectors:
- Behavioural Change Management
- Human Resources Optimisation
- Organisation Design for Performance
- Talent Management
- Workforce Intelligence
We are seeking talented individuals with experience of Organisational Design (OD) and/or Behavioural Change Management (BCM) to join our growing Corporates, Business to Business (B2B) team, working closely with clients across Energy, Industrial Manufacturing, Life Sciences and the Aerospace & Defence.
Candidates should have experience and proficiency relevant to a number of our OD and BCM areas (e.g. deep practical expertise across 1-2 of the following)
Organisational Design (OD)
- Delivery Experience– strong experience in the delivery of Organisational Design projects.
- State it – including: articulation of client context, strategy, value chain and aspirations.
- Shape it – including: collation of baseline and analysis, design principles and future state options.
- See it – including: detailed design, workforce transition strategy and role impact assessment.
- Sustain it – including: Rollout workforce transition plan, manage future state organisation go-live and monitor effectiveness of future state organization design
- OD to TOM integration – It is highly desirable to have experience of deploying OD methods in an end to end Target Operating Model design.
- Delivery Experience– strong experience in the delivery of BCM projects.
- Make it Known – including: business case for change, culture assessment, stakeholder analysis, change risk assessment, comms & engagement strategy,
- Make it Real – including: change impact assessment, training needs analysis, change leadership, change approach and plan
- Make it Happen – including: business readiness assessment, drive change interventions and organisational alignment, measure change
- Make it Stick – including: sustain change, align Talent and HR policies and measure outcomes against vision
- BCM in Transformation – Experience of delivering BCM as part of a business or functional transformation is highly desired. BCM in support of technology implementation is also desired.
- Project manage client work and/or manage a single workstream within a more complex change programme
- Manage a small team of consultants, likely to include a mix of onshore and offshore team members
- Work closely with the client project manager and team members to successfully deliver project outcomes
- Provide specialist and technical input and review of others’ inputs in the design and development of project deliverables
- Contribute to OD/BCM business development. This may include working with key account teams to scope opportunities or help to develop proposals to meet client requirement
Our candidates should have strong commercial acumen, hunger to learn and develop and be able to thrive in a really fast paced working environment.
- Degree educated or equivalent is preferred
- Proven relationship-building and influencing skills
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work well within ambiguity
- Qualifications such as CIPD, Occupational psychology, MBA, Prince2 and caching would be beneficial but not essential
- Candidates will require excellent communication skills both in writing and orally, and strong familiarity and proficiency with Microsoft Office packages. .
We’re at our best when you’re at your best; that’s why we’ve created ‘Our Deal’ and ‘The Academy’. Our Deal is the way we speak about the colleague experience and the expectations we have of our people. We expect the best from our people and in return we provide a stimulating, collaborative environment where each person can reach their extraordinary potential. Through ‘The Academy’, you’ll have access to communities which will support and develop you so that you build your skills and career. From introducing secondment programmes to preferential banking, and student loan payments to your birthday off, we’re making sure that our people have an amazing experience.
Flexible Working While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a balanced lifestyle. We offer part time roles with flexible working arrangements which could include, annualised hours, early or late starts to fit around other commitments, shorter working days etc. We are happy to discuss your own requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements in more detail, should that be of interest and, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly.
Applying with a Disability KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of the Business Disability Forum we're committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our Recruitment Process that you may require.
KPMG's commitment to diversity
KPMG consistently features in the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for, which has been recognised with a special achievement award to mark our 10 years in the Top 25. We pride ourselves on being a place where your individuality is valued; you can be yourself and still achieve your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results to our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG by viewing our Policy
Policy for Agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please check here to see our policy on agencies: Policy