Wealth Management Client Onboarding Team Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase Edinburgh
- Wealth Management Client Onboarding Team Support Specialist
- Morgan Chase
- Edinburgh SCT
- 08 Feb, 2018 11 days ago
Morgan Chase Edinburgh urgently required following position for Wealth Management Client Onboarding Team Support Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Wealth Management Client Onboarding Team Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase Edinburgh Jobs Details:
The BusinessJ.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits. Overview Our Operations function is uniquely positioned at the heart of all that we do. We impact the business we undertake from end to end – involved in almost all major steps of the transaction lifecycle as well as new initiatives (account opening and KYC, products and services) and vendor management. We work in collaboration with counterparts from all areas across Lines of Business, Technology, Finance and Corporate Functions. Our role is all about maintaining the efficient processes our people rely on every day to do first-class business, whilst constantly striving to achieve the improvement that makes the firm one of the most respected financial institutions in the world. The global focus on Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Client (KYC) is increasing and leading to new roles and opportunities within JP Morgan. The firm is establishing within Operations a market-leading function to help manage the regulatory risks involved in Onboarding clients with special attention to meeting the regulatory AML and KYC requirements. The Edinburgh team is a strategic part of our global Operations function. Key Responsibilities:
The key responsibilities of a Support Officer of the Client Onboarding team are:
- To maintain accounts on key systems using documentation supplied by clients and reviewed by Onboarding officers
- To liaise with relevant stakeholders across different teams and Lines Of Business, if required, to confirm client data consistency across different systems and regions
- Update key systems when required to assure client data consistency across systems and regions
- Act as a subject matter resource on key onboarding systems
- Discuss and escalate any inconsistencies before any data is entered into systems
- Produce ad hoc reports as required by management
What do we look for?
- Very strong attention to detail and ability to learn new systems quickly
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical, prioritization and organizational skills
- Logical, structured approach to planning, problem solving and decision-making
- Strong risk and controls awareness
- Capacity to think laterally and convey an understanding of the big picture
- Maintains a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize/multi-task
- Ability to partner with various internal groups and client coverage
- Ability to successfully navigate a complex infrastructure that involves numerous groups and individuals
- Consultative in approach, understanding and anticipating business partner needs and proactively delivering solutions
- Ability to work under pressure and to fixed deadlines
- Independent, self-motivated, with an ability to adapt and be flexible in a team environment
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Prior knowledge of banking systems will be an advantage though training will be given to candidates without such prior experience.
- Fluency in English is required. The team reviews documentation in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Dutch, and we would welcome applications from candidates speaking these languages (B2 level or above) who meet our other criteria.