Accounts Assistant Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at Buzzacott London
Buzzacott London urgently required following position for Accounts Assistant Apprentice. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Assistant Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at Buzzacott London Jobs Details:
The apprentice will provide quality accounting services to clients within the Corporate Team. The successful candidate will be able to commence earlier and start their AAT training in January 2018.
- Excellent GCSE’s with a minimum of a B grade in English Language and Maths. A minimum of 300 UCAS points (120 using new tariff) or equivalent.The right to work in the UK without restrictions for the duration of the training contract. Please note we do not accept General Studies and resits. You will also have good knowledge of IT including all Microsoft Excel.
- Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
Buzzacott is a top 21 firm of chartered accountants in the UK.
Outline: We offer a training contract which provides comprehensive, supervised training over 5 years with continued career progression with the view to study the ACCA after completing the AAT.
Location: (nearest station) St. Paul's, London
- 1. You will have a manager as your mentor and access to partners and senior staff for further guidance. A closely monitored and structured programme of tuition is provided by a top firm of external tutors. The training will consist of courses at the tutors’ offices, private study, regular assessments, as well as on the job training.
- 2. When your training ends, we continue to help you develop, providing the same opportunities and challenges given to all Buzzacott team members.
- 3. As a single-office practice you will get to know everybody in the Firm and can shine from day one.
- 4. We are looking for students with inquiring minds and a sociable disposition, problem solvers with high standards, who will thrive in a meritocracy.
- 1. To act as a trainee accountant in the Corporate Team, working with a wide range of profit making organisations.
- 2. To carry out all accounting work, in compliance with the firm’s and statutory procedures.
- 3. To prepare accounts, including consolidated accounts, from both manual and computerised accounting records.
- 4. To provide general accounting services and assistance to clients in the preparation of accounts, for example preparing working papers.
- 5. To recommend improvements to the clients’ accounting systems and controls and assisting clients whenever needed.
Hours: 9am to 5:30pm, weekdays
Personal qualities: Able to take on responsibility; personable; conscientious; professional attitude; good work ethic; self motivated; able to work to deadlines and under pressure within time budgets; a multi-tasker and able to work in a team. Displays ethical judgement.
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Salary: £17,000.00 /year
- Secondary education