Business Administration Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at Firefly Communications Group Limited London
Firefly Communications Group Limited London urgently required following position for Business Administration Apprentice. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Administration Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at Firefly Communications Group Limited London Jobs Details:
- Giving the London team administrative support and our other offices administrative support via emails, social media and phone calls. We have offices in Paris and Munich and you would be dealing with them daily (in English).
- Supporting our management accountant with filing, paperwork sorting, chasing suppliers for invoices and chasing clients for payment and some basic data entry on QuickBooks, our accountancy package. This would be approximately 2 days a week.
- Supporting the management team with some basic non confidential HR admin. This would be half a day a week or less.
- Support the sales and marketing team with some projects such as social media poting or using WordPress to upload articles to our website and making and distributing emails using MailChimp. This is half a day a week or less.
- Supporting the client handlers with some basic admin such as reports, presentations, sending out samples and products to people. This is approximately 1 day a week
- Helping out around the office, maintaining stock e.g. ordering supplies, organising and setting up meeting rooms, welcoming guests. This is approximately 1 day a week
Requirements and prospects
- The ideal candidate will be a hard worker, highly organised and able to work independently. They must have excellent written and verbal communication. Good numeracy is also desirable for this role, and previous office experience is an advantage, but not essential. Good grades in Maths and English Language are preferred and a positive attitude goes a long way.
- Must be confident in Microsoft Office packages, with especially good Excel skills
- Excellent communicator, writing skills, and numeracy
- Happy to liaise with French and German colleagues (in English) and work across all the different teams in our London (Farringdon) office
- The ideal candidate will be a hard worker, highly organised and able to work independently. They must have excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good numeracy is also desirable for this role, and previous office experience is an advantage, but not essential.
- Good grades in Maths and English Language are preferred and a positive attitude goes a long way.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
Things to consider
- Performance based bonuses for passing probation, achieving objectives and passing each exam.
- 4 weeks holiday
- Birthday day off
- Flexible working possible
- Travel loan
- Private health
- Alternative private health
- Use of laptop
- Pension scheme contribution above the norm
- Team socials
“QA’s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”