Shift Plc Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Nuclear Works Preston
Nuclear Works Preston urgently required following position for Shift Plc Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Shift Plc Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Nuclear Works Preston Jobs Details:
Job Ref: CBS9LW00003267
Duration: 6 months
Salary: £25 ph Ltd
Contact details: Leanne Whalley Tel: 019467 81726
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Work within the shift engineering team to diagnose faults within the machines through the PLC interface.
- Work within the shift engineering to identify the electrical, instrument or mechanical fault.
- Experienced shift electrician with PLC knowledge and understanding
- Experience of Allen Bradley SLC-500, PLC-5, ControlLogix systems is desirable.
- Experience of working in a shift engineering environment.
- Experience of Motion Control applications (e.g. CNC, Servo Systems).
- Experience Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs e.g. Panelview).
- Appreciation of Configuration Management principles (e.g. version control) for Programmable Electronic Systems (PES).
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.