Technical Administrator Month Ftc Jobs Vacancy at Alliance Healthcare Chessington
Alliance Healthcare Chessington urgently required following position for Technical Administrator Month Ftc. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Administrator Month Ftc Jobs Vacancy at Alliance Healthcare Chessington Jobs Details:
Technical Admin Clerk
An opportunity has arisen for a Tech Admin Clerk for Alliance healthcare and its associated partners. The main purpose of the role is to ensure that the vehicle fleets (company cars and commercial vehicles) are managed in the most efficient manner in all aspects of compliance/Administration.
Within your role you will identify alternative systems - to stream line current procedures & processes, and have good/firm financial acumen.
The main responsibilities of the role are to:
- Updating the MID
- Interact with R&M and Insurance and Risk controllers to ensure all expenditure on fleet is managed checked and challenged.
- Liaison with the Group Compliance Manager around CSR
- Financials – Capable of preparing spread sheets – accruals, raising POs, Understanding of the Basware finance system.
- Interact with finance to complete all accruals and invoicing payments are completed
- Capable of carrying out Month end financials for the fleet department.
- Understanding of damage costs and association of allocating cost to different cost codes/financial lines (ie Service Centres).
- Collate stats for maintenance and repair costs.
- Administration around the disposal of vehicles in collaboration with the R&M Controllers – V5s and RFLs and Auction
- Updating the Fleet Master spread sheets for both AH and Boots
- Good understanding of Motor vehicle Insurance process
- Understanding of costs and invoicing of lease/hire vehicles
- Understanding of fuel cards – payment and ordering
- Good communication skills for both internal and external customers
- Flexible and conscientious
- The ideal candidate would be an experienced finance clerk with a transport/fleet Administration background, with relevant qualifications in this area.
- Have good computer skills – minimum “intermediate” level standard is required