Employer Brand Recruitment Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson London
Willis Towers Watson London urgently required following position for Employer Brand Recruitment Marketing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Employer Brand Recruitment Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson London Jobs Details:
Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing Manager
Location: London or Reigate
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at careers.willistowerswatson.com.
The Willis Towers Watson Global Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence provides state of the art, full life-cycle recruiting services. We partner with business leaders to define recruiting needs and develop a clear and comprehensive plan for achieving them. We develop attraction and sourcing strategies, create employment value propositions and recruiting tools, manage a streamlined interview process and effectively close and on board candidates – at both the university and experienced hire levels.
The role of Global Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing Manager will oversee and lead global recruitment marketing and employer brand strategies to attract key talent to Willis Towers Watson. The role covers a wide range of recruitment marketing and communications initiatives to engage and attract experienced and graduate hires and will include the overall management of recruitment marketing campaigns, content marketing, online recruitment channels including global careers site and social media.
Whilst the role sits within the Talent Acquisition function, you will work collaboratively across a range of functions including, Brand/Marketing, HR, Internal Communications & Change Management, Talent and Development, Inclusion & Diversity and Business Leaders to continue to drive the employer brand agenda forward.
Conduct Risk: To put the interests of clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business.
- Champion, launch and embed the newly created global employer brand framework for experienced and graduate hires, across the business, geographies and markets, to enhance awareness, perception and consideration of Willis Towers Watson as an employer
- Educate, upskill and partner with global Recruiters and Sources to activate and localise the employer brand in key markets and develop effective employer branding and talent attraction strategies to enable the business to connect with, engage and hire target talent
- Oversee the design and development of a new global careers site, working alongside key employer brand agency partners and internal stakeholders
- Advise and oversee how we communicate the employment brand through social media, content marketing digital channels, printed materials, email marketing, recruiting events and job descriptions.
- Be responsible for driving brand awareness campaigns using multiple channels, including, but not limited to digital and social media
- Lead and advise on global initiatives and attraction strategies to support our Inclusion and Diversity strategy for hiring and selecting qualified, diverse and underrepresented talentMonitor and measure the success of our brand presence and campaigns to ensure we are optimising the best performing solutions and capturing the highest return on investment.
- Research, develop, implement and measure innovative talent attraction and employer branding strategies across a range of different media, including digital and social, utilising the newly created global employer brand framework
- Ensure consistent Willis Towers Watson branding and content across recruitment digital and social media channels and other print and online communications
- Act as the central point of contact for all of the Recruiters and Sourcers when determining use of social media, job boards and job aggregators. Monitor overall performance and return on investment of these mediums
- Assume account management and oversight of our primary social media platforms including but not limited to: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Glassdoor.
- Oversee the development and production of a recruitment content marketing plan
- Oversee and manage the internal and external global careers sites and related content. Ensure the sites are kept up to date with the latest content and brand positioning.
- Partner with Global Sourcing to identify, leverage and maximize relationships in our talent communities, including developing best practices for outreach and engagement
- Ownership and guardian of employer brand and recruitment marketing tools to continue to develop and upskill Recruiters in the application of the employer brand and use of social media
- Create reports and analyse patterns on social media growth, engagement, and other metrics to measure the success of the global employer brand strategy
- Sound marketing experience, with a solid understanding of the recruiting process and candidate attraction methodology.
- Solid experience of using multiple media channels to attract talent.
- Experience developing social media and digital marketing strategies.
- A strong understanding of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) or SEM (Search Engine Marketing), algorithms and Google Analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage complex projects across a variety of functions
- High emotional intelligence and ability to understand and navigate a global matrix organization
- Strong relationship management skills; experience dealing with a diverse range of stakeholders (business leaders, candidates, alumni, hiring managers, recruiters, sourcers, marketing colleagues and vendors – globally).
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks, meeting deadlines and dealing with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with social media and content marketing (e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Glassdoor) as well as core MS Office products, especially PowerPoint.
What can we offer you?
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including; a fantastic pension scheme, life insurance, medical insurance, eye care vouchers and flexible benefits including critical illness cover, dental cover, additional life assurance, childcare vouchers, retail vouchers and many other options and Corporate deals.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.