Lead Business Development Executive Jobs Vacancy at Eve Sleep London
Eve Sleep London urgently required following position for Lead Business Development Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lead Business Development Executive Jobs Vacancy at Eve Sleep London Jobs Details:
Who we are
At eve Sleep we believe that everyone deserves the perfect start. We are a direct to consumer e-commerce retailer disrupting the sleep & lifestyle industry. We offer our customers a better shopping experience, excellent service and superior products that don’t compromise quality for price. Founded in London, UK and established across Europe, eve’s vision is to be the leading sleep brand in Europe.
In the 3 years since eve was founded, we have grown rapidly and now have ecommerce stores in 15 countries across Europe and North America. We listed on the AIM in May 2017 (ticker: EVE) and now have over 100 people working out of our lively offices in the heart of Camden.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working from our London office with our Polish Country Head as part of our growing International Team, taking ownership of a number of areas crucial to the success of our Polish market.
Reporting to the General Manager – Growth Countries, your key responsibilities will include:
- Marketing – working to scale our various digital and above the line (‘ATL’) marketing channels efficiently.
- Product Management (where ‘product’ = the website) – helping our web team delivery a slick and seamless customer web experience, ultimately aiming to increase conversion rates and grow revenue.
- PR – working with our PR agency to maximise our reach across organic and press channels.
- Data analysis – performing ongoing analyses of business metrics for the Polish market, including comparative analyses between PL and our other markets.
- Strategy – contributing to decision-making around product launches, product pricing, marketing spends, communications.
- Uni Graduate with 2.1/1 class degree or equivalent
- Generalist with a strong can-do attitude and enthusiasm for learning on the job
- Keen eye for detail
- Willing to get stuck in and see projects from conception and execution through to maintenance and analysis
- Happy to be given increasing levels of responsibility
- Personable and excited to be working as part of a team
- Must be a native Polish speaker with excellent written and spoken Polish.
- This is a huge opportunity for anyone with aspirations in the startup/ecommerce/digital world. If you’re this person, get in touch!
- Cool office space in Camden; lots of food options on the doorstep.
- Regular company breakfasts/drinks (not often at the same time).
- Culture of learning where you’ll pick up massive amounts from working closely with members of other departments.
- Discount on Fitness centre
- Great discounts for friends and family
- An Eve mattress and pillow for free + private health care offered when probation was passed