Employment Compliance Advisor Jobs Vacancy at Bupa Leeds
Bupa Leeds urgently required following position for Employment Compliance Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Employment Compliance Advisor Jobs Vacancy at Bupa Leeds Jobs Details:
Employment Compliance Advisor
Permanent - Leeds
The purpose of the role is to:
Provide and manage a central Employment compliance approach that protects Bupa’s customers, residents and reputation
Ensure Compliance with other regulatory bodies to include but not limited to, NMC, DBS, PVG, FCA and PRA
Provide critical stakeholder support and guidance in relation to relevant legislative requirements
Proactively ensure Bupa is compliant by conducting annual monitoring activity in accordance with legislative requirements
The Advisor will:
- Provide an expert help desk facility to advise internal and external customers on: eligibility to work, sponsorship, student migrant workers, nurse registration, DBS/PVG and “approved persons” background checks. Adopting a calm and professional manner at all times
- Maintain an appropriate level of expertise in relation to immigration rules and an accurate awareness of Home Office practices
- Interpret UK Home office legislation and keep up to date with any changes
- Analyse trends to identify areas of improvement and implement amendments to current processes
- Interrogate and compile data in order to provide reliable and accurate reports
- Identify any migrant employees breaching the terms of their visa and take appropriate action
- Ensure that team measures of success are adhered to and any breaches are escalated
Take ownership of projects relating to employment compliance and progress them alongside BAU work
Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, hospitals, dental centres, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
For more information, visit www.bupa.com.
“Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age”.